Chapter 86: Fluffy Messages

I'M SO SAD RIGHT NOW ARGHH. WHY SCHOOL WHYYYY.

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭

"To that extent?" Evan's voice sounded from the phone Charles was holding.

They had only just reported what they figured out moments ago. At the moment, the boat was moving off route and went straight towards the middle of the spiral. If their path wasn't blocked, they would be able to reach there in about 1 hour minimum.

After explaining the trap they jad walked into, even Zhen Yangyang who had seen multiple cases over the years of her life, was stupefied.

In majority of cases that were often hard to solve, the criminals used psychology factors such as hypnotism and mental manipulation to hide their crime and make things worse than it is. However, Zhen Yangyang had never seen someone use something as natural as the tides to hide themselves, especially one as complex as this.

Evan, who was now fed up with Xi Shen Ko's tricks, could only sigh and thank the Heavens for bestowing his students such intellect to be able to figure out this kind of thing in such a a short time.

"Alright, you lot. Be careful out there. If you see him, just return. Your safety is my priority, and there's no way 30 guards would be able to protect you against him." Evan spoke with a tired tone. He wasn't sure how many times he told them this.

"Then, if he's not there, can we yeet the base out?" Felix exclaimed, sounding excited.

"Don't you f*cking dare!" Evan growled through the speaker. "If any of you return injured, I'll send all of you back to your countries!"

"Collective punishment is a war crime according to the 1949 Geneva Convention!!" Leon stated with all his might.

"THAT'S NOT VALID IF THERE'S NO WAR!"

"WE ARE AT WAR, AND THAT IS A WAR AGAINST XI SHEN KO!"

"WAR IS A STATE OF ARMED CONFLICT BETWEEN TWO COUNTRIES OR A DIFFERENT GROUPS WITHIN A COUNTRY SO YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!"

"FINE!"

Tut tut tut....

"Leon, you could've just said you don't agree and not argue with the guy..." Felix snorted at his bestie.

"If I'm going to disagree, might as well disagree with points."

The princes were left with a sweatdrop.

It was currently 4.30 pm in the coastal region. They had skipped the route for more than half an hour now, and currently, there wasn't much that could be done. While the guards inside were all probably suffering from motion sickness due to the endless change of courses, the ones above were suffering from a headache, thinking of how ridiculously intelligent the man they were after.

In roughly half an hour, they would've reached the middle of the spiral. Hence the free time was used by the princes to prepare themselves physically and mentally.

All the while, Charles kept looking through his phone, or more specifically the message that was sent to him by Shao Long.

Evan had said previously that Shao Long didn't know much about their mission other than the fact that they might be back later than imagined. The youth had no idea that Nubis was involved, or the fact that they were already currently trying to find the base instead of the pervert that kept appearing in Poposi.