CHAPTER 100 - A

Hello readers, apologies for being very late. But apart from being busy with job and house chores I was having a hard time writing down the conversations, specially between Khushi's Dadi and Arnav. I have write and deleted and then write again, doing it like for 4-5 days ... then after that i was able to write a bit clearly. Though i am still very nervous about this chapter.

To compensate the delay, i have written a long chapter, more than 16,000 words, almost 33 pages of Ms word with normal font size  :D    ... thats why i have divide it in two part as i don't know the words limit of wattpad.

Here you go ... (keeping finger crossed )

Next Saturday – Luckhnow – Payal & Akash's Engagement Day

Khushi pressed her lips together after applying the lipstick. She looked in the mirror and nodded with satisfaction. She was ready. A knocked sounded on the door and Anjali came in, "Khushi, you ready?".

Khushi smiled at Anjali and give a twirl, "All ready".

"Looking beautiful", said Anjali giving a very appreciative look to Khushi's attire, "My brother is going to be so mesmerized with you".

"Di, its not like that", said Khushi averting her eyes feeling shy as she begin putting her makeup stuff in the drawers.

"Oh yes it is, especially when he will see that its his creation you are wearing", said Anjali teasingly as she touches Khushi's arm. Khushi smiled, thinking that she hadn't told Arnav that she will be wearing his designed Lehgna. Just then Anjali's cell ringed.

"Yeah Rahul", said Anjali picking up the call, "Yes Khushi is ready. I don't know about Chottey ... yeah I am coming", she ended the call and Khushi speaks, "Arnavji is in washroom, he has just gone to change".

"That's good. Ok I am leaving now", said Anjali and Khushi opened her mouth to speak when Anjali cut her in, "I know ... I know ... I need to give Arush his milk in few minutes, don't worry Khushi I will take care of him".

"I know Di you will but I still say let him come with us ... you don't have to take him with you", said Khushi.

Anjali waved a hand in air, "And leave the attention he is giving me lately? Absolutely not ... its been days since he was that attached to me. I was beginning to think maybe he doesn't love me anymore", Anjali pouted.

Khushi smiles, "Di, he will never stop loving you. You are just like a mother to him".

"Yeah but he is more attached to you ... though I don't have any problem with it", said Anjali taking Khushi's hand, "Don't think any negative thing ok ... its just that I get a little tiny winy bit jealous when I want to carry him or play with him but he always asks for you", said Anjali with a pout again and Khushi nodded understandingly.

"So since yesterday he is being all lovy dovy towards me so I am not passing up the chance. I will restore that love as much as I can", said Anjali.

"Di, he is not going anywhere. You can come anytime to take him", said Khushi.

"You are saying this now ... but believe me Khushi time passes very quickly. He is a baby now but you never know when and how time passes and he will be not a baby anymore", Anjali sighed.

"Di, don't worry ... yours is coming as well. Soon we will have another baby to play with", said Khushi as she lovingly taps Anjali's stomach.

"Yeah, I can't wait. I really want a girl", said Anjali and just then her cell ringed again, "Opppss ... its Rahul again ... I gotta go", said Anjali as she move towards the door, "Please you two also leave quickly ok ... don't be late".