CHAPTER 88

(Reader Discretion Advice:  Includes Mature Content 18+)

----------- Later in Afternoon - Around 3pm

Arnav enters his house, frowning at the silence around. He stopped in the middle of living room, no one was in sight. He called for Hari Prakash, moving towards the kitchen. He stood outside the door, just attached to the kitchen side wall, which leads to the servant quarters. There are 2 rooms and one washroom used by the Prakash brothers. There was another door on the opposite side of the small corridor which leads outside in the lawn.

"Aya bhaiya", came Jai Prakash voice as he emerges from his room and went out to come infront of Arnav, "Hari Prakash is not here".

"Where is everybody?", asked Arnav.

"All went out. Anjali Didi said they will be back in evening", said Jai Prakash hurriedly.

Arnav got irritated thinking that Khushi has also gone with them. He fish out his cell phone and just begun to tap her number when Jai Prakash speak up, "Khushi Didi is in her room".

Arnav look up at him in surprise and then got irritated seeing the smile on his face, even his servants knows he can't be without her.

"Did I ask you?", said Arnav in stern tone, wiping the smile from Jai Prakash's face. Arnav turned and went to the stairs, feeling relaxed that Khushi is at home.

He enters his room and stopped seeing the sight of his beautiful wife laying on the recliner; draped in elegant pink & beige saree.

Her eyes were closed and face relaxed. Its looks like she is napping. Arnav move closer putting the 2 files, he brought from office, on the coffee table and sit on the small space beside her. 

He looks lovingly at her face ... his eyes going from her parting in her hair adorn with red sindoor, down to her lips, painted in pink color, down to her neck ... the mangulsutra he had put on to her ... down to her arms, the red and white bangles and her henna filled hands.

Just then a thought came in his mind and he takes her left hand in his and started looking on the design pattern ... he was looking for his name. His eyebrows frowns in concentration and then he takes her right hand ... he couldn't find his name.

Khushi's eyes fluttered opens, feeling touch on her hand. She smiles seeing Arnav, "You came", she said sitting up, "What are you doing?", she asked looking at him focused on her hands.

"I am looking for my name", said Arnav looking up at her, "Di said that I have to find my name on your hand and your friends said the same"

Remembering that Khushi blushed, he has to find his name on their wedding night. Arnav also notice the change in her expressions and tugs her close, "We skipped that rasam no? No worries, we can do it now".