CHAPTER 18

Next day - @ AR ...

Affection, Anger, Anxiety, Desire, Excitement, Fear, Frustration, Jealousy, Passion '. so many emotions making Khushi hell confused. She had never felt so many emotions at the same time and the reason for this is only one person '.. Arnav Singh Raizada.

She is affected by his presence ... YES

She likes him ... YES

She desires him ... YES

She feels jealous one some other woman gets close to him ... YES

She gets angry when he act arrogant and yell ... YES

She gets frustrated when at one time he is so passionate and the next he is rude to her ... YES

These all are confusing her, she knows that she is falling for him; she knows that she wants him. But his behaviour is making her anxious. She doesn't know what he wants or what he thinks. She knows that somewhere he is attracted towards her but how strong that attraction is she does not know. She has seen his pictures with different models in newspaper and magazine in the past. She got the idea that he doesn't remain in a relationship for long, which means he is not even serious for a commitment. And Khushi doesn't want to be one of those women; she doesn't want to be considered just as a fling. She respects every relation and she knew there will be no future for her with Arnav.

Her parents wanted her to get married with a good loving and caring person, obviously the person who is traditional, cultural and above all believe or respect relations. And Arnav is not that person, he is not traditional or cultural and he doesn't believe in GOD or relations. So how can she take a step towards him and start a relationship which will have no result ... no future. Her mind and heart were battling with each other to come to some conclusion but it seems that it wasn't going happen. At one side her desire for him, the new found emotion of passion is pushing her towards him and on the other hand her values were stopping her to go further. She doesn't know which side is stronger. She was hell confuse and her confusion is making her more frustrated.

She felt someone was shaking her shoulders; she looked up to see the worried face of NK.

"What..?", Khushi asked in confusion. "That's what I was asking you? .. what happened? .. I have been calling you from past 5 minutes ... you are not answering your cell phone. That's why I came up here and now you are all lost .. you didn't even responded when I called your name?  Are you alright? ... is there something wrong?", NK asked in a worried voice.

"No. (Khushi lightly shakes her head) ... no ... everything is fine.  Why were you calling me?", Khushi said.

"Well Its lunch time ... I thought we could go out", NK said with a smile. Khushi nods her head ... "yeah lets go ... I too need to go out", Khushi while standing and then grabs her bag and move towards stairs with NK.

Khushi couldn't believe that it was already lunch time, she was so lost in her inner thoughts that she lost track of time. And she hasn't done any work too. She went out of office with NK, she first thought to discuss her confusion with NK but then drop the idea thinking that first she has to be sure what she wants. But she wasn't coming to any decision so she thought to do what she always do when she is confuse and that is ignore the object of her confusion.

--------------------------------------------------------

The week pass by in the same resolve, Khushi had never tried so hard with her feelings in her life ever before, which she was doing now-a-days. She kept herself busy in the work. She will come early to the office near 8.00am and arrange Arnav's cabin before his arrival, she only goes to Arnav to hand him his schedule for the day in the morning or assists him to the meetings, rest she kept herself to her desk. She will send peon to give him his coffee, checks to sign, report to study and other things to approve.