Author Note (New Readers Do Read)

Hello Readers, Hope you all are good and keeping safe.

Just need to address few points before I further post the chapters.

When I started this story, I had no plot in mind. Just few scenarios in which I wanted to see Arnav and Khushi in the serial. But we all know how it ended, and personally I hated Sheetal Track or how they portrayed Khushi taking part in competition. And not to forget how they side tracked Payal, Akash, Anjali and NK's character. They could have shown Anjali starting a new life, joing AR, or Arshi's honeymoon phase, proper romantic moments or end the show showing Arshi's own baby ... so I was sad and very disheartened when the show ended and more importantly how it had ended.

And this story basically is the compilation of all the scenarios in which I wanted to see Arnav and Khushi and others, I wanted to see

1. A proper Fashion Show conducted by AR
2. Arnav receiving an Award.
3. Strong and independent Anjali and finding love again.
4. Khushi and NK's friendship, I personally liked their banter very much.
5. More of Lavanya
6. Arnav and Aman's bond/friendship
7.More of Payal and Akash
8. Strong and Confident Khushi
9. Khushi and Arnav's honeymoon
10. Many many Arshi romantic Moments

So, in this story i am fulfilling my those wishes  :D

To New readers:
If you are thinking that Arnav or Khushi will confess their love in up coming 5-10 chapters, then you are wrong. Their confession is not happening any time soon.

This story is looonggg ....very very looong ... And every character has their part in it ... be it Anjali, Rahul, Lavanya, Aman, NK, Akash or Payal. There are many things that need to come out and be solved.

In the previous chapter you get to know Arnav's past and struggles, so it is not easy for a very scarred person to come out of his self-impose walls easily, its gona take time.

To be honest, if you don't have the patience for things to play out in its own time then this story is not for you.

Also, there will be scenes which will be exaggerated, cheesy and over the top ... obviously it's a Fiction.

Old readers:
I am posting all the chapters here with some editing, so the new chapter will not be updated until and unless all the chapters are edited and posted here on wattpad. (because IF is irritating now.
From tomorrow onwards, i will be posting 2-3 chaps everyday

It will give me the time to read all chapters and get hang of the story, so that i don't miss anything and get back in the flow of the story and able to write ahead.

Takecare 
--Arooma