CHAPTER 58 - B

(A/N - All the pics in this chapter belongs to respected up-loaders. I took them from google ... just for the story purpose ... so that readers have better understanding of the scenes. I do not own any picture)

------ 16th July Monday - BelleZurie Fashion Show - Evening - 5:00 pm

Finally ... The day had come of which Arnav had been waiting from a very long time ... the day which will open the gates of international market for AR. The day which will mark AR success on the foreign grounds. The day which was Arnav's dream ... to see AR working and telecasting its talent in the foreign land ... the day which will show that AR had achieve something which others couldn't.

AR DESIGNZ ... the first Indian Fashion House working with Von Faniota ... considered as the father of Fashion World ... topmost famous fashion house and brand all around the world.

The show will be starting at 6pm sharp. The hall was buzzing, audience was taking their seats ... VIP guests, from India, Spain and Italy, are being escorted to their respected seats on the right side of the ramp ... Photographers and reporter have taken their place in front of the ramp and and behind them there were rows of seat for audiences from the fashion industry. Few photographers were standing on the right side of the ramp to capture the side angle as well.

On the left side of the ramp, the front row was reserved for VF and AR CEO, and other important members, the second row was for VF employees and designers and the third row was for family and friends.

Just as the hall was buzzing with light murmurs and talks, the scene behind the stage was totally opposite. There was like a commotion going on ... people running here and there ... designers were busy with their models, checking if anything needs re-doing or touchup. This was a really big event and nothing ... meant not even 0.1% thing can wrong.

"When you take a turn on the ramp ... remember to spread the gown a bit ... ok and make your feet apart ok ... don't let them collide ok ...", Khushi was saying to her model who was wearing the wedding gown.

"Don't worry Ms. Khushi ... I will handle it. I have been modelling for 2 years now", said the model in her French accent.

"Yeah sorry ... I am just nervous", said Khushi as she rub her both palms together.

"Yes I can understand ... just take a deep breath and relax", said the model again.

Khushi nods her head ... just then Jordan came there. "Khushi other 2 models are ready as well ... Stella took evening gown one ... as they are lining them up for the show".

"Hmm ok", said Khushi as she felt nervous and something drop at the pit of her stomach ... she was praying for everything to be fine ... no disaster. It is not that big for her but it is much more important for Arnav ... it was his dream coming true ... just as the thought came her heart wanted to see him ... but she hasn't seen him since morning as he was very busy himself.

"Your family came?", asked Jordan as he wanted to divert Khushi's mind.

"Oh yes .. my jiji ..um mean .. my sister has come from India", said Khushi as she remember about Payal who came here last night ... she also didn't get much time with her ... as early morning she left for VF office.

"Jordan you be here ok. I will just come in 2 minutes", saying that Khushi left the back stage and move towards the row where her sister could be.

"Khushi ... Khushi ... here", said Payal standing and waving hand towards Khushi who just came from the back stage. Khushi smile and hurried towards her sister. Payal embrace her in a tight hug ... Khushi's face told her that how nervous and worried she was.