CHAPTER 45

"Anjali ji you have to talk to Nani about this", said Khushi as she put the shirt on Arush.

"Kia yaar ... we have to wait for few more months for this", Anjali literally whined like a child.

Khushi turns to Anjali who was sitting on the bed and give an amusing smile to her friend, "I guess you are more excited than me about the whole deal", said Khushi as her attention got back to Arush who was kicking her stomach with a huge smile on his face.

"You bet ... and gosh you are becoming just like Chottey ... deal hain?", said Anjali with a teasing smile and Khushi blushes a bit, for using a word "deal" just like Arnav do in his conversations.

"Anjali ji I told you the reasons ... right ... please try to understand", said Khushi.

"Ok I will talk to Nani .. (Anjali stood up and came to the baby changing table where Khushi was changing Arush's clothe) But if Chottey did not confess soon then no one can stop me from giving him an earful. Seriously I feel like beating him with a stick sometimes", said Anjali as she hand Khushi Arush's trouser.

"Anjali ji ... he is not a kid you know", said Khushi amused with Anjali's thoughts.

"But he acts like one sometimes ... stubborn man. How can be he so blind of his own feelings?", said Anjali raising a hand in frustration.

"Anjali ji .. you know him and how he had become like this. Sometimes its very difficult for others to express their feelings ... who knows it better than you", said Khushi as she put Arush's trouser on and make him sit,  thinking that she had not miss the love in Arnav's eyes for her. With all that happened on the night of Arnav's parent death anniversary, she was sure that Arnav loves her ... but he need some kind of push or something to make him realize it or admit it.

"Mama uthaao na (Mama pick up naa)", said Arush tugging on Khushi's kurta sleeve.

"Baby one minute na ... let me get you all ready first", said Khushi as she started to put some lotion on his face and hands. 

Arush tried to stood up the changing table, but Khushi stopped him and made him sit again. She she leans down Arush grabbed the string of her om locket and pulled it.

"Na Baby ... ", said Khushi as she tries to take string out his hands. She had taken the locket back from Arush. She was just too much attached to it that she isn't ready to be apart from it anymore. Call her selfish or not but this locket is very very special to her. 

"Whenever he use to take this locket in hand, he would always call your name Khuuyii", said Anjali with a smile.

"Really, awwh my shweet baby", said Khushi as she pecks Arush's cheeks. 

"He really had missed you then", said Anjali and Khushi picked Arush in her arms, "Me too".

"So are you going to do something about it or not? Do you need some help?", said Anjali with big smile with mischievous eyes,  already thinking how to make Arnav admit his love for Khushi.

"Help for?", Khushi was confuse a bit. 
"Oho ... In making Chottey realise his feeling for you", said Anjali

"No ... Anjali ji.  I will think of something ... but first go talk to Nani please. I am taking Arush out in lawn", said Khushi and picked his water feeder from the crib.

"Alright I am going" huffed Anjali and went out of the room. Khushi also followed with Arush in her arms.

After finishing the chores at home Khushi went to RM on purpose of first talking to Anjali about the proposal matter ... to not do anything about it and second ... to talk to Arnav. It was lunch time when she had reached RM. She was disappointed to know that Arnav and Akash had just left for office an hour ago for doing some last minute work as tomorrow the VF team will be arriving at AR. So Khushi decided to wait till evening when Arnav comes back ... so she could talk to him.  She was pretty adamant that today she will talk to him at any cost ... she did not want to delay this matter.