CHAPTER 3

After dinner Arnav was working on his laptop in his room sitting on recliner, preparing and reading a report. He picks up a file from the table when his eyes caught the sketch pad which was under the file. He had found that sketch pad along with other Lehnga designs, as he was looking for something unique for upcoming "India Fashion Couture Week" (where every big and known fashion houses display their designs and the design with high votes will be selected as the "Design of year". This event is considered as "THE BIG" event in Fashion Industry). He liked the lehnga design which was showing on the page so he took the sketch pad home with him to look further.

He picks up the sketch pad and see lehnga, which was very pretty indeed, the lehnga skirt was of baby blue color which turn into magenta color at border, there was a heavy embodied design at the border in silver/white color, the choli was of magenta color, a decent one and the dupatta is of again baby blue color with magenta border. It looked decent but when it will be made it surely look exquisite he thought, the designer surely has good imagination as he thought of blending the two colors together. He flips the page from the start.

On the first page there was four letters written in graffiti style KUKU, hmm must be initials of something. Then on the next page there was a pencil (black/white) sketch of pair of eyes, looks like a boy's eyes, he thought. Then he move to next pagewhich had a sari design again in black and white but it look good, he turns more pages and saw some other sari, anarkali, lehnga designs, and to his astonishment he had found some designs of western wear also. And then again same pair of eyes 3, 4 times, sketched either at top or bottom of the designs and this time in brown color. "they look kind of familiar?" he thought, and tried to think how. But couldn't so he move on to next page. "Whats with the eyes", he thought, "hmm must be a time pass, this designer have the potential, he can be useful in my upcoming projects and also who knows he might be able to work for his London project as well". With that he put the sketch pad down and finishes the report before going to bed.

-------------------------------------

The dinner was a very hearty thing with NK around; all were laughing at NK's silly jokes and enjoying the dinner. Khushi was enjoying every bit of it because from tomorrow she will leave for Delhi and she is going to miss everyone so much.

Her mother still not satisfy of her going to Delhi, NK too assure her that she will be fine and he will join her soon. Her mother new found hobby is to talk about her daughters marriage at every chance she gets, Oh God she even asked NK to find a man for her ... why can't her mother just leave this thing, thought Khushi.

Its not she doesn't want to get married, but she always dream of spending her life with the one who will love her immensely, who will accept her the way she is and she will be the only girl for him.

She is clever but at the same time half mad, mature but at the same time act like a small kid. She is innocent but at the same time very passionate. Full of rare combinations. She didn't feel any kind of attraction for any other guys in her surrounding or who asked her out. Men drool over her milky white complexion and beauty, but she knew they do not meant love but something else, she was not that naive, she knew that look in their eyes of "LUST". Its not that she hadn't tried to find someone, she did. But all the guys she met or go on a date with, always try to get physical, like want to kiss or touch her inappropriate. She couldn't get that whats with the physical thing. Yeah ok it's a thing that naturally comes with a relationship but why they go straight toward kissing right in the first meet. Why can't men just give it sometime to know each other better then they can kiss no problem with that. But Khushi never goes there, she hated it that men just want to have her not to get to know her, well who would want to with the craziness like her.

But then there is NK, her best friend. She met him in college, he was a year senior to her, like other guys he also tried to flirt with her but she never saw lust in his eyes. Oh yes he is flirty but a very nice human being for sure, he is fun loving and naughty and some way crazy like her. That's the reason why both hit together, and they became very good friends.