CHAPTER 85 - A - Marriage Day

---------  Next Day - 28 Sep - Arnav and Khushi's Marriage Day

"Good Morning My Husband-to-be" (kiss emoticon)

Arnav smiles as he reads Khushi's message. He had just come out of washroom, refreshing after his morning jog and had picked his cell with the intention of calling Khushi and found her message.

Arnav send his reply, "Good Morning to you too, My beautiful wife-to-be".

He waited for few seconds but when no reply came he put his phone down and went to closet to take out his shirt. He was wearing it when his cell ringed. He immediately picked it up seeing Khushi's name flashing over it.

"Hey", said Arnav.

"Hello Arnavji, how are you?", said Khushi. Arnav could hear voices at back. "I am good, you ok?", said Arnav.

"Yeah, I am good", said Khushi, "It's a mad house over here, so much to do and everyone is going crazy. I still need to pack my luggage and upon that my things seems to go missing", said Khushi in hurried manner.

"Areyyy Khushi ... come down for breakfast", came her mother's voice from behind.

"Coming Amma", shouted Khushi back.
Before Arnav could say something Arush's voice came, "Mamaa ... mani do ... Mamaa mani".

"Baby wait a minute, Mama will give you water", said Khushi, "Hello Arnavji, you there?".

"Khushi you go, we can talk later", said Arnav realizing that Khushi would be busy soon.

"Sorry Arnavji, I ...", Khushi was saying when Arnav cut, "No sorry ... its ok you go ... anyways we will be meeting tonight", his voice tender at the end.

"I will wait ... don't be late", said Khushi softly.

"I won't", said Arnav, "Bye Khushi", with that he cut the call as he can hear Arush shouting for his mama in background.

Gosh ... he is missing her so much and can't wait for the evening to come. The last few days had been crazy, with the never ending rituals. He couldn't spend time with Khushi properly. But it will change after today. Khushi will be his forever, thought Arnav with a smile.
He would not have to hide and sneak around to meet Khushi. He can openly be with her after today ... every day ... every minute. He smiles widely as he went out of room to go down for breakfast. There was an extra spring in his steps ... his heart was bursting with happiness.

It's been long that he had felt like this. The last time was when he had won the business man of the year award for the first time and after that the things went tumbling down with Tania and that incident.

Just as that thought came in his mind, his step halted near the stairs. His mind started to give him warning signals while his heart thudded fast, now with apprehension.

Happiness doesn't seem to stay for long in his life. Whenever he gets extreme happiness something or other happens to snatch that away. He had many such examples to go over. What if something happens today? What if he couldn't make it to marriage ceremony? What if he loses his Khushi? Sweat beads came over his forehead thinking about it.

He came out of his thoughts, feeling someone shaking him, he look to his side and found his sister standing next to him clutching his arm and looking at him with worry.
"Chottey are you alright? I had been calling you since a minute, you weren't responding", said Anjali with concerned.

Arnav put his hand over hers, which was holding his arm, "Di ... wo Khushi".

"What happened to Khushi Chottey?", asked Anjali instantly getting alert & more worried.