CHAPTER 100 - B

Continuing ....        (Reader Discretion Advised ... Include 18+ Content)

Nani, Anjali and other Raziadas were back around 7 pm. Khushi was happy to hear the news that marriage date was fixed for November next year. Though Mamiji and Khushi's Dadi wanted to happen it more sooner than that but Nani and Mamaji had made Mamiji understand that Payal needs time to get to know more about Akash and no one paid much attention to Dadi when Payal had made it clear that she was not ready to get married soon after Khushi, as it was just 2 n half months back.

Raziadas were not upset with a year delay of marriage. They understand given Payal's situation of being nervous due to her marriage getting broke before. They also understand that it will not be easy for Payal's parent to arrange for another marriage in regards of expenses, though it was not discussed out loud, but Raizadas understood it and they were all happy with the alliance.

After dinner Khushi tried to take Arush from Anjali but he was in a playful mood and Anjali also wanted to spend some time with her nephew.

"Khushi, leave him with me ... Rahul anyways will be going to hospital so I will get bored", said Anjali as she hands Arush his horsey.

"Di, but you must be tired and with your condition I think you should rest", said Khushi with concern.

"Oh hush ... I am pregnant not sick ... seriously you guys need to tone it down", said Anjali with a frown towards her husband and Khushi, "All the time in Luckhnow he had been keeping an eye on me like a police does on a criminal. If you continue here (she pointed a finger towards Rahul) I swear I will beat you up".

"I will be happy to get beaten my dear wife, but I will not change it. I don't want anything happening to you", said Rahul as he shrugged.

"Nani tell him na ... he doesn't even let me eat spicy food, just because I happen to throw up once ...", Anjali was saying when Rahul cut it, "Three times sweetheart" and give a sheepish look when Anjali glared at him

"Ohh Bitya, leave it na. Rahul bitwa loves you too much that he does these things", said Nani lovingly.

"Nanniii", Anjali whined and make a sad face, "You always sides with him".

"I sides with all my children", said Nani and look over to Rahul, "Bitwa let her eat spicy food ok".

Anjali smiled at Rahul who smile in return and nodded, he didn't miss a slight shake of Nani's head, knowing well what she meant.

Khushi smiles at the friendly banter, she always like these moments. After few mins or so, they all retired to their room. Khushi went inside her room and saw that Arnav was sitting on bed typing on his cell phone.

"Where is Arush?", he asked seeing Khushi alone.

"Anjali Di wants him with her tonight. Rahul Bhai is going to hospital in some time so she said with Arush she won't get bored. I told her she needs rest and let me take Arush but she insisted", said Khushi as she move over to cupboard and takes out Arush's clothes and papmers, "I will just come, need to give these to Di".

Arnav nodded in return and lean back on the bed. Khushi went to Anjali's room and saw Arush and her playing on bed. She kept Arush's things on sofa beside Arush's old crib and bid them goodnight, "Don't disturb your bua ok baby", she kissed Arush on head.

"Di, if you don't feel well and if he gets cranky please feel free to call me, no matter the time", said Khushi.

"Oho Khushi I can manage. Don't worry. Go spend some time with your husband", said Anjali as she teasingly nudges Khushi who blushed and went out of room. She came inside her room and closes the door and went to the wardrobe area. She was taking her night clothes out when a thought occur to her.