CHAPTER 14

Same day @ AR ... 12.30pm

Khushi was looking at planner for today's schedule; she looked at the list Annie has written of today's meetings. Her eyes widened seeing the list .

@ 1.00 pm ... meeting with Vibrant Group regarding fabrics.

@ 2.30 pm ... conference call with Sharma's Group regarding the Goa Project

@ 3.30 pm ... meeting with Divine Group for Shipment of Cloths Accessories.

@ 4.30 pm ... Inspection of clothes regarding Spring Magazine Shoot.

@ 5.30 pm ... Shoot for Magazine at Studio A

@ 6.30 pm ... Video Conference with Mr. Yang (Thailand Client).

- Sign Checks

- Approve the list of Models

- Approve the Contents for Magazine

- The Contract of Divine Group

- Final Selection of Clothes for Spring Collection

She was gaping at the page, 4 meetings in a day? And not only that, there are other works also which needed his presences and approvals.

Is this man even a human or what? How much work does he do in a day? Does he even know the words Break or Relax or Fun????. That's why he is such a Kados... her thought process was broken by a phone ring.

She picks up the receiver and startled hearing the voice on the other hand..

"Miss Gupta ... in my cabin NOW" .. it was Arnav. Before Khushi could answer the line was cut. She nervously put the receiver down and pick up her notepad and went into his Cabin. Arnav was typing on his laptop.

"Miss Gupta ... Annie has already told me my today's schedule. So there is no need to repeat it to me. But from tomorrow you have to inform me about my meetings or conference calls first thing in the morning, also you have to be there as well in case if I need anything." Said Arnav in one go without even looking up to her. When he didn't get any answer from Khushi he stopped typing and looked at her. He saw her fiddling with her pen. She was looking down. Arnav could guess that she was lost in her own thoughts so he got up from the chair and came forward, leaning his back on the table and put both hands in his pant pockets. Khushi notice this and move a step back which didn't go unnoticed by Arnav.

"Miss Gupta I don't have much time. You and I already know that you are good at designing ... (at that Khushi looked up at him) So let's test your other skills ...I will give you some tasks for today and you need to prove yourself ... shall we?" said Arnav very coolly.

"1st ... you have to make a list of the projects I will be handling this month (Arnav move from the table and turn to his chair while speaking) also make a report on each project explaining its current status and progress. (he sat on the chair and begin typing on the laptop).

2nd ... I want you to make a list of all the models that are and will be shooting for the Spring Magazine ... contact Lavanya for that ... complete detail with what attire they will be wearing.

3rd ... I want you to go to the account department and collect the checks that I have to sign for employees and suppliers etc. then you have to send those checks to the suppliers as well.

4th ... Go to the Media Department and collect the editorial contents for the magazine. I need to approve which article should be there and which one don't.

Last but not the least make the contract papers for the clients which have to be deliver tomorrow ", Arnav finish all without giving any pause.

Khushi was writing everything on the pad so fast, in case she doesn't forget anything, that her some words become unreadable.