CHAPTER 86

(Reader discretion Advice: Warning Mature Content 18+)

Khushi frowned as her sleep broke. She blinked her eyes and turned to side, but stopped in mid feeling a pinch of pain in her lower region. She opened her eyes fully and looked around. No light was in the room but little yellow glow was coming from the small living room. She smiled and blushed realizing where she is and with whom. Speaking of whom, she sits up on the bed slowly and saw Arnav sitting on the sofa in living room, sipping something ... which she knew, is his bitter black coffee.

Arnav was watching the business channel, with lowered volume and had almost finished his coffee. Feeling someone watching him he turned his head and smiled seeing Khushi sitting up on bed ... looking at him. He chuckles seeing Khushi averting her eyes and putting her hair behind her ear in shyness ... her red and white bangles jingling. Arnav put the cup down on side table, switched of the TV and went to bedroom.

He sits on the edge of bed facing her, "Hi".

Khushi blushed and replied looking down, "Hi".

"I knew you would be waking up soon", said Arnav and Khushi looked up at him questioningly. And just in that moment a low growl sound came up. Arnav chuckled as Khushi's mouth opened in a small O ... it was her stomach.

"See ...", said Arnav, his eyes twinkling. Khushi bit on her lower lip not knowing what to say.

"I knew it would be making a sound soon", said Arnav putting a finger under her chin, raising her face, "You haven't eaten the dinner properly. And I know the reason is me. I was teasing you then ... but I won't be sorry for it because I can't help it". There was a mischievous smile on his face.

Khushi smile a little and tried to move forward to get close to Arnav when another pinch of pain passed through her lower region. Arnav's smile fade away seeing Khushi masking her discomfort. She looked up questioningly at Arnav as he stood up from bed.

"Just wait for a minute ok", saying that Arnav went inside the washroom. Khushi was wondering what Arnav is up to. Why haven't he moved closer to her or kissed her?

Arnav came out after 2-3 minutes and put his one knee on bed and bend towards Khushi. She had just opened her mouth to ask him when he put his hand under her and scoop her up in his arms.

"Arnavji", Khushi gasped in scandalised manner as the sheet fell away from her ... revealing her naked body.

"What are you doing?", asked Khushi stunned, being in Arnav's arm like this ... she was feeling embarrassed and hell shy. She couldn't meet his eyes. She had one arm draped over her chest and other was wound around Arnav's neck for support.

"Relax Khushi ... its nothing new that I haven't seen already", said Arnav ... the same mischievous smile on his face. He kept his eyes on her face, though they really wanted to travel down to take in her lush body. Arnav moved in washroom, holding Khushi close.

Khushi eyes take in the arrangement ... a bath tub filled with roses and some candles lit around it ... little steam coming off of water.