CHAPTER 66

A/N: I am not sure if i will be able to post the update tomorrow, as wattpad will be shutdown for sometime for maintenance ... so posting the chapter now :)

Next day - Monday - @ Breakfast

After the happy cheer around the table Akash quickly takes out his cell and send a message to Payal.

"Bhai has agreed to come to luckhnow...".

Few mins ago Arnav had come down for breakfast and disclosed his decision that he is ready to go to Luckhnow for the shagun rasam. Nani and Anjali shared a happy smile. While Mami pass her comments how long it has been that she hadn't been to another city while Mama ji reminds her past trips to her. Khushi smiles seeing the banter around the table carrying Arush in her arms, who was lazying in his mother's warmth. She looks at Arnav and saying thank you with her eyes ... And Arnav just blink his eyes twice in answer ... soon they started with breakfast.

After 5 or so minutes Akash cell vibrated ... he checked and quickly open the message ... seeing reply from Payal.

"That's great ... just told Amma and Baba ... they are happy too".

Akash replied ...

"That's good ... now I think Aunty will be relaxed now".

As he remembered that Payal told him how worried her mother was regarding this issue.

"yeah she is ... so when will you guys leave for Luckhnow?".

Akash asked Arnav about it, who replied that they will leave on Friday evening ... Shagun will be on Saturday and they will return back on Sunday Afternoon. Arnav didn't want to spend a single extra day there and wanted to wrap up all this quickly. Khushi understanding his emotions readily agree with this.

Akash replied back to Payal "Will be leaving this Friday evening".

After few seconds his cell vibrated. He had just press on open, when he jerked listening to his brother's loud voice.

"WHAT THE HELL? Now whats this new thing you came up with", said Arnav his anger rising as he looks at his Nani sternly.

Akash looked at his father asking what had happened, his dad gesture towards his mother.

"Its not a new thing ... it's a part of wedding rituals that a girl to be wedded soon, won't go out in public. So Khushi bitya won't go to office.", said Nani in the same stern tone as her grandson.

"What crap ... why can't she ... this is utter nonsense", said Arnav waving his hands in air.

"Chotey", Nani snapped at him, "This is not nonsense, I am not saying that Khushi bitya would stick to home, but she won't be going office with you like every day ... even Anjali Bitya didn't went to orphanage daily when she was about to married".

"Yes Chotey ... Nani is right. We are not stopping you to spend time with her ... its just that elders have advice this to be protected from evil eyes", said Anjali giving him a smile.

Khushi knew this is going to happen, as Buaji had already told her that she won't be going to office now until her marriage. She forgets to share this thing with him last night as she was more worried about going to Luckhnow. She didn't look at him but could tell that he was clearly not happy with this as she could feel his burning gaze on her ... neither she couldn't argue with Nani, when she reminded her of this in the kitchen an hour ago when she as making Arush's milk.

"Don't you think that you're taking advantage of my agreement for fulfilling the wedding rituals", said Arnav in anger.

"That's why I didn't say that she won't be going out at all. Most precisely that she can't go out with you, because I know you will not tolerate that ... but she won't be joining office and that's final", said Nani.