CHAPTER 57

------------------ Wednesday - Von Faniota PARIS Office - 10:00 am

The car halted in front of a magnificent building having old structure, looking gigantic. There were ohhhss and ahhhss among the AR designers team as they got out of the cars. 

Khushi looked at the huge building tilting her head back

Khushi looked at the huge building tilting her head back. Finally she is here ... PARIS ... the hub of fashions ... the VF main office ... known as the King of Fashion around the world.

Khushi looked around to see Arnav and saw him shaking hands with Mr. Richard. She wanted to know what he is feeling right now ... just as it seems to answer her question ... Arnav turns his head and his eyes clashes with hers ... a smile appear on his lips ... and she got her answer.

They had reached Paris late last night. Everyone was tired and having jet lag went straight to their rooms and slept. Next morning after having breakfast they all were escorted into cars to go to VF office ... both Arnav and Khushi didn't get the chance to talk.

Khushi was happy that Arnav's dream is finally going to get complete. She can see how happy he is even though he had that ASR mask on him ... but now Khushi can look past that mask and tell what's going on. His posture was of the dominating business man, sheer intelligence clouds his face but unlike others she can see the elation in his eyes ... the one that shines only when he achieves something big.

Mr. Richard took them in, they were going through a corridor when a section came, little similar to the office at London.

 Richard took them in, they were going through a corridor when a section came, little similar to the office at London

Mr. Richard indicated to the stair going down on right, "This is our relaxing area ... employees of different departments mingle with each other here. On the right there is a restaurant plus bar ... we have also hire few Indian Chefs for you so that you can have your own cuisine as well ... on the left there is lawn ... if you want to eat or sit in open air", said Mr. Richard looking at AR team and Arnav.

"That (Mr. Richard pointed ahead to the office area) is our HR department, to the right is the cabin of the Head and this (pointing to left) is the waiting area (as they can see few people sitting there)", said Mr. Richard and move ahead ... they come to the elevators area, 3 lifts were there. Everyone one got into them and reached the third floor as Mr. Richard asked them to press the third floor button.