CHAPTER 76

"How can you let her take him Anjali Di?", said Rohan in irritated tone as he stood up from the sofa he was sitting on.

"What you mean by that?", asked Anjali surprised at his tone and reaction.

Rohan and his father Rajat Ahuja came to Shantivan just few minutes ago. When Rohan asked for Arush, he get to know by Anjali that he is not here ... he is with Khushi in Mumbai. He couldn't contain his irritation and anger after knowing this.

"She is not his mother, how can she take him with her. He should be here, with you", said Rohan in same tone.

"She is his mother in every way Rohan", said Anjali in surprise, thinking why he is getting angry on this, "And she has full rights on him, and Arnav thinks the same".

"I don't care what he thinks about her. But I do know that he doesn't care much about his own son", said Rohan in anger.

"Rohan", his father gave him a warning look.

"What dad? You and I both know how much he cares about Arush.", said Rohan looking at his father who was sitting on Sofa in living room. Rohan then turns to Anjali, "You should have told me when I called you day before yesterday".

"What would you have done if I had told you then? Would you have gone to Mumbai to take Arush back from Khushi?", said Anjali now getting irritated.

"Anji", Rahul presses her arm and Anjali gave him an annoyed look.

She had told Rahul yesterday morning about Rohan's call and asked him to come to Shantivan after his work. She needed him to be here to handle things. Even if Arnav doesn't listen to Anjali and his Nani sometimes, he always listens to what his Jija has to say about the on-going matter or argument.

"She is too young to handle him herself", said Rohan looking at Anjali, "How old she is? 22, 23 right, you told me she graduated last year right. How much does she know about kids? How can she handle such a big responsibility", he said worriedly.

"She is handling him perfectly Rohan, I also told you that, haven't I?", said Anjali in composed tone, "Yes she is young for such a responsibility but she has been fulfilling it greatly. Even I was worried at first but after seeing them both together I was assured that no one can take care of Arush better than her".

"But still why she had to take him with her, what if something happened and you don't know", said Rohan sceptically.

"Rohan first you sit down", said Rahul gesturing Rohan towards Sofa. Rohan pressed his lips and sit down.

"Look Rohan, I don't know why you are getting angry on this that Arush is with Khushi. If by any chance you think that she won't take care of him being his step mother, then believe me Rohan you couldn't be more wrong. She loves him very much, I guess even more than us. No one can tell by looking at them together that Khushi is not Arush's real mother.", said Rahul.

"Rahul is right Rohan Bitwa", said Nani who had come there to greet them as Mamiji informed her of their visit.

"Naniji", Rohan stood up folding his hand and then move ahead and touch her feet. Nani pat his head blessing him and then greeted Rajat, "Bitwa you have become so week".

Nani move ahead and sit beside Rahul on the sofa adjacent to the one on which Rohan and Rajat were sitting.

"What can I do Ma ji, old age is catching up on me", Rajat smile weekly.

"Rubbish dad, look at Naniji, she is much older and still running around and look beautiful", said Rohan well heartily.

"Badmash", Nani look at him with sweet warning and then turn to Rajat, "Bitwa take care of yourself and eat properly. You still have to marry him off and play with your grand children", Nani gestures towards Rohan.