CHAPTER 81 - A

(A/N: Another long chapter guys, divided into 2 parts. Posting both  .... have fun reading :)

-------------------------------------------- 

Khushi made him close his eyes before entering the Pent House. She takes him to the place between dining area and living room. With closed eyes Arnav felt the lights getting switched on.

Khushi quickly came back to him and stood beside him. She doesn't want to miss his reaction and expressions about the makeover of this place. She lean a bit towards his ear and whispered, "Now open your eyes".

Arnav opened his eyes slowly and for a second he couldn't comprehend where he is.

"Surprise!!", exclaimed Khushi gesturing with her hand towards the living area.

Arnav's eyes widened as realization dawned on him, "What the hell". He was totally baffled seeing the colorful interiors in front of him.

Khushi move ahead and stood 2-3 feet opposite to him, "So Arnavji ... how do you like my surprise?".

"Surprise?", asked Arnav still in shock.

"Yeah my surprise, the complete makeover of this place", said Khushi as she give a look around.

"It will be our little home, away from home", said Khushi softly.

Arnav look at Khushi, his eyes held many questions ... Why? What's the reason? What was the need? Why THIS place? Why not any other place? What was Khushi thinking? Why Aman didn't inform him? They both know what this place held for him.

Khushi started to feel nervous, seeing his scrutinizing gaze on her.

"Why?", Arnav only manage to utter a single word.

Khushi took a deep breath and move near him; she has to explain him, her reason ... her point of view.

"Two reasons", said Khushi as she takes hold of his hand and enclosed it in hers. Arnav looked curiously at her beautiful hazel green eyes.

"First reason is; I want a place of our own, close to Shantivan. Remember when we went to farm house last time and Arush got hurt and then our fight. I don't want it to happen again. This place is only 20-25 mins away from Shantivan. In case of emergency we can rush home in few minutes instead of an hour. When I was thinking of why can't we have a place near our home where we can go if we want to spend some private time? This (Khushi gesture with her eyes around) place came in my mind. I talked to Aman ... but he was against it as you hate this place.",

Khushi left his hand and then cupped his face in her hands, "I know this place hold some good and some bad memories for you and reminds you of your past. I want to remove those memories ... those things from your mind. This place has seen your earlier success days ... the celebration of getting new deals and projects ... this place has seen AR rising above, you working hard, your struggles and sweat ... and I want this place to remain a part of AR, a part of you, because I know somewhere in your heart there is a fondness for this place and it has been a part of your life. But now this place will be ours now, it will once again see the success of AR but more than that it will see our bond. Your love for me, my love for you. I want to make new memories of us here. I want to chase away very single dark thought still lingering in your mind and heart regarding your past. That's the second reason; I will turn every single place or space of darkness lurking around your surroundings into light. And this is my first step towards diminishing the dark walls of your past. Soon there will be only light here (Khushi tap on his chest above heart) and in your life. After tonight, whenever you step in this place, it will speak of our moments, our love and hold our presence.", said Khushi as her eyes shone with love for her man.