CHAPTER 63

Khushi came out of washroom, wiping her face. She moves to bed and kiss Arush's forehead who was sleeping with Payal. Khushi was happy seeing that, Arush was mingling well with her sister and parents. Its very essential part of one kid's growth to mingle well with other people in his/her life. And Khushi was happy that she had made Arush come out of his shy shell. She wanted him to be happy exploring new things and people in life.

Khushi moves towards the make shift bed on the floor, as the bed in her room was only big enough for two people to sleep. She lay on her makeshift bed on floor. Her mind went back to the events of night. She blushed and hides her face in her hands as if she could still feel Arnav's touch on her body.

How Arnav was not letting her go away from his arms, if not for Lavanya's call, Arnav would have started kissing her again. Lavanya had left with Aman so now Arnav was going to drop her. Arnav took her to the restaurant, which is also on 2nd floor of the building. First time in her life Khushi couldn't eat her favorite food, due to Arnav's intense eyes and his teasing smirk. Then when they were on there way home, how Arnav was brushing his fingers on Khushi's thigh which was bare due to the slit in her dress. 2, 3 times khush cover it with the over coat, but Arnav would remove it and started brushing his fingers again. After 3, 4 attempts Khushi had stopped as it was no use. But every time Arnav's finger brushes her thigh, she would feel butterflies in her stomach. Then when Arnav stopped some distance away from her house, how he had held her hand in his tight grip not letting her go until she give him a kiss. Khushi was anxious and was pleading Arnav to let her go but he was adamant that he wants a kiss and won't let her go without it. Having no other option Khushi kissed him on cheek but naughty Arnav smirked and place finger on his lips gesturing that he wanted kiss on his lips. Hesitatingly Khushi looked around and give a quick kiss on his lips. Arnav wanted to hold her nape and kiss her passionately but seeing her hesitation and anxiousness of what if someone sees them, he let her go ... but not without giving a peck on her hand.

Khushi hurriedly went out of car and run to her home. Fortunately Payal was awake and she didn't have to face Buaji or other wise the whole neighbourhood would have waken up due to her shouting seeing her in that kind of dress. Payal teased her seeing the dress and asked her what happen. Khushi blushed hard but didn't have the courage to tell her what happened but Payal was smart enough to understand what could have happened and she tease her more asking if Arnav kissed her or done more? Embarrassed Khushi run to washroom to change her dress. When she took out her clothes ... she touched her hip where Arnav had hold her and pinched her. She got all red remembering how he roamed his fingers there ... she could still feel the touch of him over there. She quickly changed her clothes and went out. And now lying on her makeshift bed, she couldn't sleep as all these thoughts were playing in her mind like a film again and again ...

After few minutes her thought process broke with vibration of her cell. Khushi picks her cell and saw Arnav's message "Khushi" just her name.

Khushi blushes and then look towards her sister who was fast asleep. Khushi calls Arnav and went towards window.

Khushi (in low voice): Hello.

Arnav: Hey sweetheart couldn't sleep right?

Khushi: hmmm

Arnav: Thinking about me hmm?

Khushi: hmmm

Arnav: and what I did in that club right?

Khushi didn't said anything but put her free hand on her face feeling the heat rising inside her.

Arnav: Me too Khushi. I just couldn't sleep ... everytime I close my eyes ... I see you in that dress and my imagination go wild thinking how will you look in more shorter dress or may be night dress or lingerie ...