CHAPTER 40 - B

Ahhh hmmm ... She whimper softly as his mouth lefts hers and started to press little warm kisses along her jaw and down to her neck. His mouth move down on her skin, his hand that was on her stomach started to move upwards . He places a warm kiss between valley of her chest ... his hand cupped her breast ... she gasped at the touch ... she then realize ... there were no clothes ... Only bare skin of both ... she looked up in his eyes and find intense brown eyes staring down at her with utmost hunger ... She was nervous ... she was afraid ... but he was confident as he parted her legs ... She felt the stinging sensation at the pit of her stomach and a throbbing ache in her core ... Before she could protest or say anything ... she felt something hard spear into her core ... Ahhh ...

Khushi wake up with a start ... Her heart pounding hard ... she presses her temple and find it sweaty ... She takes 2, 3 big breathe and try to calm herself down ...

It was a dream ... just a dream ... She thought as she looked around her hotel room. Lavanya was fast asleep on the next bed.

Oh my god ... did I just dream about me and Arnavji doing  that ... as her mind register about the dream she got shocked. She had seen Arnav and herself in the most erotic way. As the images of the dream played in her mind ... she sense some kind of throbbing between her legs ... she rub her thighs together to get rid of it but not helping ... She was feeling hot too. She gets down from the bed and gulped down the water ... Still it didn't make much difference ... She was feeling hot and itchy ... and, "Oh my god ... Am I wet down there?" ... She mumbles and rushes towards the washroom to check ... Yes she did find the wetness.

"Oh my what is happening to me ... why is this happening ... it was just a dream then why ... why ... why?", She mumbles as she gets rid of her clothes and went for shower. She felt kind of relax as the cold water descend down her body. After spending almost 20 minutes under the shower Khushi came out wearing new set of clothes. She move towards the bed while drying her hair with towel. After keeping the towel aside she sits on the bed, she started to fidget with her fingers in nervousness as she thought about her dream. She didn't understand something so she thought to check on internet.

She had never been this close to any men before Arnav ... She never saw that kind of dream ever before ... never felt that strange sensation in her stomach until last night when she was with Arnav in an intimate position in that room in pool area ... and never ever felt that throbbing between her legs ... She had some idea that why it happened but to know more she thought to check. Its not she doesn't know about love making, courtesy of movies, she does. But in movies they never describes feelings in details, specially the body responses.

Khushi's heart started to thud faster and faster with each line as she read about intimation between male and female, body responses from the touch of opposite person, about the feelings and sensations, building orgasm and then ... Khushi shut the lid of laptop as she read the lines about various ways to bring your partner to climax. She gulped and putting her laptop aside she went under the cover. She is nervous with all the info.

As she closes her eyes ... Images started to play ... Arnav and her mind blowing kiss at the farm house ... Then their close moments in pool area and then her dream. She opens her eyes as she again started to feel the sensation at the pit of her stomach.

Oh noo ... Not again ...she thought and covers her face with the quilt. She tried to sleep but every time closes her eyes she started to think about Arnav and his closeness ...

"Damn you ... Arnav Singh Raizada ... it's all because of you", Khushi mumble in irritation as she was not getting any sleep ... its already 4 in the morning.

"Stupid ... stupid", Khushi punches her pillow.

"Arrrghh ...!!!!", She turns to her side and closes her eyes try to get rid of any image. After turning and punching on the bed for an hour more she finally went to restless sleep.