CHAPTER 73

Next Day - Wednesday Morning @ Breakfast ...

"I can't tell you how bad it was Nani, it was so painful to see our home that way", said Anjali as her voice choked.

Nani patted her hand, "Please bitya, control yourself. Don't let Chottey see you like this, he will feel bad".

Anjali was telling her Nani about Sheesh Mehal's condition, how rotten it had become. She had cried in arms of her husband while going through its corridors. Rahul had kept consoling her; he was feeling bad himself seeing his love cry like that. He thought maybe it was a bad decision bringing Anjali here but in the end he felt proud when she gather herself and make a promise to make it a better place again ... restore her home.

Nani and Mamiji were reluctant with her idea and telling her not to think in that direction because Arnav may not like it. Mamaji didn't say anything as he too hated that place like Arnav, where he had lost his only beloved sister.

Akash didn't comment either as he was still somewhat surprise that Arnav let Anjali go there, the very place about whom he had forbidden everyone not to even mention.

"Ma ji is right bitya, he will be coming down any minute", said Mamaji looking at the stairs.

And he was right, just after few seconds Arnav came down. His eyes roamed around dining table, looking for particular someone. He sit in his chair, "Good Morning Everyone".

"Good Morning Bhai", said Akash as he watched his brother looking around and towards kitchen. He knew who his brother was searching for.

"Bhai did you liked my gift?", asked Akash filling his glass with juice.

"Yeah it was nice", said Arnav rather absent mindedly.

"Did you like the color?", asked Akash with mischievous glint as he wink at Anjali.

"Yeah", said Arnav as he opens his email inbox in his cell and then look at kitchen as he heard Khushi and Arush voices coming from there.

"So will you wear it?", asked Akash again and Anjali tried to suppress her giggles.

"Yeah I will", said Arnav and then look up at when laughter passed around.

"What?", said Arnav as he saw everyone's eyes on him.

"Bhai I didn't know that we can wear CDs, will it be some new fashion, you know like sewing those above clothes for shine.", said Akash in teasing tone.

"What?", Arnav was confused. Just then Khushi came out of Kitchen with Arush in her arms.

"Bhai I gave you a collection of Jazz music", said Akash and Arnav looked at him confuse.

"Leave it Akash I am sure he didn't even open our gifts yet", said Anjali looking at Arnav whose gaze was on Khushi.

"So Khushi what did you gift Chottey?", asked Anjali in teasing tone.

"Wha ..att?", Khushi stammers as her eyes locked with Arnav and then she quickly averted her eyes seeing his intense gaze, she knew what's going on his head as the same thing was going in her head at that moment.

Their intimate moment of yesterday night, how tenderly and sensuously Arnav had touched her.

A slight shiver pass her body as she sit on chair, beside Anjali (opposite Arnav), with Arush in her lap. Anjali nudge her and wiggle her eyebrows at Khushi, whose cheeks were turning pink.

"She gave me a watch Di", said Arnav looking at Khushi and then at his sister, he didn't want Khushi to get embarrassed.

"But you aren't wearing one", said Anjali looking at his wrists which had only raksha thread in one wrist and other was empty. Khushi too looked towards his wrist.