CHAPTER 89 - Reception

Next Day - Arshi's Reception ------------------

After breakfast Khushi stopped Rajat to the side and asked if he has any objection about the new birth certificate of Arush, mentioning her as his mother. Though Arnav had already told her he had talked to Rajat, but she wanted her own satisfaction about the matter. She would never want Rajat or Rohan to think that she doesn't consider Tania as Arush's mother or want to forget her.

"No beta, I know you will never think that way. Do you know the saying that Janam dene se ziada palne wala batra hota hai. I know how much you love Arush and I have seen it with my own eyes how much he adores you too. I won't lie that I was worried for him, seeing Arnav's aloofness towards Arush but now from the past few days I have seen Arnav warming up to Arush and it's because of you", said Rajat as he patted Khushi's head.

"Thank you uncle, you don't know how much it means to me. Believe me I will never forget that Tania gave birth to Arush and in future when Arush is sensible enough I will tell him the truth", said Khushi.

Rajat shakes his head, "Don't decide it yet, it should be yours and Arnav's combine decision about telling Arush of his birth mother". Khushi nodded her head understanding his meaning and looked around to locate Rohan, "I wanted to ask Rohanji as well if he is ok with this".

Rajat wave a hand in air, "Don't worry about him. I made him understand that it's the parents' decision what they want to do. And Tania had made Anjali Arush's legal guardian, not me or him. So when Anjali had given the right over to you then we won't question it. I trust her judgement and I trust you too", said Rajat as he patted Khushi's head again, "So stop worrying about it and enjoy your life.".

Khushi smiles as she bends down and touch Rajat's feet, "May God bless you with loads of happiness", Rajat blessed her.

"Khushiii", Anjali called out to her, "The bags are here".

Khushi smiles at Rajat and went to the living area where few workers were setting down the boxes. Nani, Mami, Shalini Masi and Minnie were also present there.

"Here look at this", said Anjali handing Khushi a cotton cloth bag.

Khushi look at the beautiful goody bag and read the tag card

Thank You
For Sharing Our Day
Mr.& Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada
3.Oct.2012

"Wow Anjali Di, its so pretty", said Khushi, her heart skip a beat reading Mr

"Wow Anjali Di, its so pretty", said Khushi, her heart skip a beat reading Mr. & Mrs. Still somewhat hard to believe that now she is connected to his name.

"Hai na, I love it too. And for goodies, there will be a small perfume, a scented candle, a scented soap, a small box of mint chips and few chocolate kisses", said Anjali gesturing towards the items of the boxes set down on floor.

Khushi nodded her head, "I will show it to Arnavji", said Khushi and took a step when Anjali grab her arm, "oh no no, you are not going to Chottey. We need to fill these 400 bags as soon as we can and if you to go him now he won't let you leave soon".