Epilogue D - (Part 02)

And here is the last part of this story ....

=

--------------- January 2016

"Mama I want Anu to be there na when I cut the cake", said Arush wearing the shirt, which Khushi is helping him with.

"I know sweetheart but you know she is so small and she does not have that much energy, that's why she sleeps so often", said Khushi trying to make Arush understand she cannot make his baby sister awake at the time of his cake cutting. She has her own body clock of sleeping, which is after every 1.5 or 2 hours.

"Please mama ... I want her to see me cut the cake", said Arush and held still as Khushi brushes his hair.
"Ok Arush ... I can see what can I do but if she cries then ...", Khushi left the sentence knowing well that Arush doesn't like his sister crying, which is also very often.
"Then ... then you can make her sleep. I promise just till I cut the cake", said Arush with hopeful voice.
"Ok Bacha", said Khushi and kisses Arush on his cheek, "Now go down and help your Bua. Your friends will be here in an hour".
"Ok Mama", said Arush and quickly pecks Khushi's cheek and went out of the room.

Khushi smiles fondly after him, thinking how the time flies. She had met him when he was just over 1 year old and now today they are celebrating his is 5th birthday. Khushi went to her room and check on Ananya who was sleeping in the middle of the bed with pillows around her. She had just made her sleep half hour ago after feeding her.

She went into the wardrobe to change into an anarkali dress. She still feels conscious about her body, specially the protruding belly, that's why she doesn't want to wear sarees. Although Arnav had told her many times that it's nothing to be worry about as her body had gone through a natural event. And he finds her beautiful in everything she wears, even if it's just her plain blue pajamas.

She went to the room and pick the tab from the side table which shows the baby monitor live feed on it, so that she can see if Ananya has woken up or not. She turns to go out of the room and her eyes fell on the box at the side of the crib. Khushi smacks her temple remembering that she needed to give that box to Arnav. She picks the box containing files, folders and papers ... and she went out of the room and in direction of Arnav's study room.

Khushi could hear Arnav's loud voice coming through the crack in the door and sighed. He must be in a meeting with his staff and as usual scolding them. She pushes the door and come inside the room. She saw Arnav standing at his table, with laptop open, blue tooth in his ear and an irritating expression on his face.

"Seriously, if you guys can't handle a strict and annoying client then I guess I should fire you all. What was the need of you all people then", said Arnav equally irritated and the paused hearing the answer from other end.

Khushi gestures him to close the call soon and put the box on his table. Being irritated with the incompetence of his two members of the staff who were having difficulty in handling the client, Arnav cut the call giving them final warning to resolve the issue.

"I told you to go to office Arnavji", said Khushi, "It's the fifth time I am seeing you this irritated".

"I thought my staffs were capable enough to handle the office and projects in my absence", said Arnav running a hand over his face in agitation.

"Not everyone can be like Aman", said Khushi.
"No one can be Aman", came Arnav's instant reply making Khushi smile as she move close to him and run her fingers over his front hair and face.

"Arnavji I think you should go to office now. I am alright now and so is Ananya", said Khushi.

"But she is so small", said Arnav as he looks down at the screen of the tab Khushi was holding in her other hand.