CHAPTER 94 - B

Continuing .... 

They all had a quick lunch at the restaurant as they have to leave for Amalfi coast soon. Around 3.45pm they started their journey towards Amalfi Coast. The guide told all of them to rest or take a short nap as the journey will take 1.5 hours.

Khushi was glad for that much time as Arush was starting to get cranky due to sleep and she laid him in her lap. She patted his head and softly murmurs the song to make him sleep. The lull of the bus helped and Arush was asleep in no time. Khushi put her head on Arnav's shoulder and closed her eyes. She didn't know when she drifted off to sleep; she woke up with Arnav calling her name.

"Have we reached?", said Khushi as she yawned.

"Yeah, you want to sit here for some minutes?", asked Arnav looking down at Arush, who was still asleep and also the 2 kids of other family.

"Can you take Arush? I need to stretch my legs", said Khushi and Arnav carefully picked Arush and put Arush's head on shoulder. Khushi put on the back pack and got the pram. A man from their group helped Khushi in getting down the pram.

"Thank you", said Khushi and the man nodded.

"Woww!!", exclaimed Khushi as she look at the view of numerous colorful houses and buildings built on the mountain.

The guide told that the Amalfi Coast is a 50-kilometer stretch of coastline along the southern edge of Italy's Sorrentine Peninsula, in the Campania region

The guide told that the Amalfi Coast is a 50-kilometer stretch of coastline along the southern edge of Italy's Sorrentine Peninsula, in the Campania region. It's a popular holiday destination, with sheer cliffs and a rugged shoreline dotted with small beaches and pastel-colored fishing villages. The coastal road between the port city of Salerno and clifftop Sorrento winds past grand villas, terraced vineyards and cliffside lemon groves.

Khushi was excited when the guide told them that they will leave to Sorrento Coast around 7.30pm and from there they catch a ferry boat back to Naples, because it will take less time around 45 minutes to get back in compare to 3-4 hours by bus.

"You knew about that?", asked Khushi and Arnav nodded, "Yeah it makes sense too, why should we spend 3 hours in going back when we could reach in 45 mins through ferry. And I knew you will enjoy the ride", said Arnav with a smile.

"Awh, you are shoo shweet", said Khushi and bring her hand to pinch his cheeks but Arnav understood and jump back a step, "Don't you dare", he give a look to people around.

Just then Arush wiggle in his arms and wake up with a cry.

"Awhh baby, papa wake you up", said Khushi as she took Arush in her arms.

"I didn't wake him up", said Arnav defending him.

"Who told you to jump like that?", said Khushi

"You know I don't like pinching my cheeks", Arnav made a face.

"I like pinching your cheek, I love the dimple here", said Khushi tapping his left cheek.

Just then Arush demanded her attention and Arnav asked, "Is he hungry?".