CHAPTER 95

Khushi and Arnav, along with Mr. Ives's family got ready for the fashion show which will be starting around 12:00pm sharp. 

Izzy wasn't taking her kids and they will be staying back in the house with Maggie. Mrs. Ives and Izzy suggested the same to Khushi to leave Arush here. They assured Khushi that Maggie is very good and trustable as she has been a part of their family from past 16 years. Arnav also suggested the same which made Khushi angry on him, as she didn't want to leave Arush. So she took him with them to the venue.

As they came out of the car, the reporters flash their cameras and shoot out the questions. Arush got scared with all this noise and he held Khushi tightly wounding his arms around her neck and buried his face into the her neck. Arnav led them inside quickly.

They reached inside the hall and few people glance their way. Some were surprised seeing the little kid and some were snickering. Khushi tried not to feel bad about it. She looked over Arnav and found his expression serious when few people greeted him and looked over Arush questioningly but not daring to say anything. Now she started to feel bad, but she just couldn't leave Arush back at house, with the strangers, though how friendly and caring they are.

They settled in their seats and after few minutes and show started with Mr. Richard doing the introductory speech, addressing the audience and telling about the VF winter collection. First VF collection will be display and then AR collection.

The light got dim and music started, the models came on the ramp doing their required walks and poses.

Arush's attention got perked seeing the lights and music. He was sitting in his mother's lap facing the ramp and was lost in the whole progression of the models walking the posing. But the little kid got bore quickly and wanted to get down. He wiggled and shouts to be let go. Luckily the music was loud enough and audience didn't see in their direction but the people who were sitting just right behind them and on both their sides look towards Arush few times. Some ignored and some shakes their heads at the stupidity of a mother to bring a kid to such an event.

She looked over to Arnav's other side where Mr. Ives and her wife were sitting; they had also glanced at Arush 2-3 times but didn't said anything. Khushi could see and sense Arnav's growing irritation so she decided to take Arush back stage and let him play for a while other wise he will get crankier. Luckily Akash came there that minute and took Arush in his arms and distracted him with his talks as they move back stage.

"I am sorry for the trouble Akash, but I didn't want to leave him back at Mr. Ives house between strangers", said Khushi apologetically.

"Its ok Khushi, I understand. But if you have told me earlier, I would have arranged for a baby sitter for him to keep him distracted here on back stage", said Akash who come to the corner where sitting sofas were placed.

"That thought didn't cross my mind, said Khushi worriedly.

"Its ok, we will keep him busy here", said Akash as he put Arush down on sofa and Khushi took out his playing ball from her bag.