CHAPTER 20

Wednesday - After lunch time @ AR

In cafeteria Khushi was busy talking to NK when she felt it. The light breeze blew by caressing her hair lightly /// she stops in mid sentence ... she closes her eyes and experience the same tingling feeling inside her which she used to have whenever she entered Shantivan. But that feeling only comes when Arnav was at his home too. She opens her eyes .. that means he is here??? she thought and her eyes widened a little. NK who was looking at her confuse as why she stopped in between her talk, then the lost look on her face followed by the surprise look.

"Kuku what happened? You ok?" asked NK confused about Khushi's changing facial expressions.

But instead of answering she looked around the cafeteria which was getting empty slowly as the lunch time was over. Arnav was not here, her eyes fell on Sameer who was standing at the cafe counter talking to Pam but looking at her direction. He gave her a sneer, ohh how much she wanted to give that creep a slap on his face... Khushi shakes her head and look back at NK.

"He is here," said Khushi in a low tone. "Who ..?" asked NK
"Arnavji" , replied Khushi.
"How do you know?", asked NK surprised .

Khushi just shrugs her shoulders, "umm just like that", oh how she is going to explain to him how she knows that Arnav is here, that she feel some tingling inside her ... NK will make fun of me that I am going mad, thought Khushi.

"Arnavji from Arnav Sir ... haan (grinned Nk) .. quick progress", said NK showing a thumbs up sign to Khushi. Khushi just give a sheepish smile in return; don't know how to respond to that.

"I will go and check ..", said Khushi while standing.  "Yeah .. yeah sure madam � that's your right ..", said NK mischievously standing too.
"oh shut up NK ..", said Khushi and moved from there. Nk shakes his head at the retreating back of Khushi, "tuch ... kub samjhey gi ye pagal (tuch ... when will that crazy understand)", said NK to himself and also move out of cafeteria.

Khushi move upstairs to Arnav's cabin, she wasn't sure if he is here or not but something inside her was telling her that Arnav is here. He is near her. She stood infront of the cabin door, thinking what to do ... what would she say if Arnav is really there inside ... well for that you have to go in .. don't you .. she thought and open the door and went in.

Yes he is here ... first thought came in her mind seeing Arnav infront of her ... she felt some kind of relief wash over her seeing him ... she take in his appearance ... he was standing by the table wearing metallic 3 piece with dark navy blue shirt, looking utterly handsome ... he had a little beard ... and a tired look on his face. She then remembers what day was yesterday, he must be sad or upset she thought then she remembered how he went away without telling anyone and even she called him and he didn't responded ... soon anger followed, wiping the concern and she took a step towards him.

With the sound of the door Arnav turn around, he just came in his cabin few minutes ago and just took off his coat. He saw Khushi standing at the door, different expressions playing on her face. He was little happy to see her. He was supposed to come back tomorrow but after getting her calls and much pondering on his inner turmoil he thought to come back a day earlier. He was waiting to see what will Khushi do, just then he saw her coming towards him with anger visible on her face.

Khushi walked up to him and asked in anger filled voice, "Kahan thay app? (Where were you?)". Arnav raised an eyebrow at her question getting amused at her concern tone.

"Aisey kia daikh rahey hain? Aur aisey chup chap kion khatrey hein? App (Khushi point her index finger towards him) kub gaye ... kahan gaye ... kisi ko bata kar kion nahi gaye ... App jantey hein hum ne ap ko kitni bar phone kia ...ap ne phone kion nahi uthaya ... App jantey hain k ... ", Khushi kept saying in her anger and concern but was cut by Arnav.
(Why are you looking like this? And why are you standing all quite ... When you went and where ...why didn't you tell anyone before going ... You know how many times I have called you. Why didn't you pick up your phone? Do you know that )", Khushi kept saying in her anger and concern but was cut by Arnav.