CHAPTER 6

Arnav comes out of his thoughts with the knock on the door, he looked up and saw Akash coming in, "Bhai are you free?", asked Akash.

"Yeah, whats up?", said Arnav ... "I need to discuss this report with you.", said Akash.
"ok come", said Arnav .

Akash sits on the chair in front of Arnav and starts discussing the report, after few minutes Aman comes too to discuss something.

In the mean while, Khushi almost finished her design, she looked at the time on her watch, its 4.20pm ... she had 10 mins left. She hurriedly colored the chunri of the lehnga, and done with it in 5 mins. She looked at her design, it was not excellent but it was good, she could have done more to it if given more time , but that arrogant man didn't gave her much time, she thought. She gathers her stuff and moves towards Arnav's Cabin.

------------------------------

"Is Arnav sir in there?", Khushi asked Annie.

"yes but he is busy with Akash Sir" ... "Well he wanted me to meet him at 4.30 so I am going to meet him at 4.30", with that she move towards the door. Before Annie could stop her Khushi knocked twice on the door and went inside.

Arnav was saying something when the door open, "What the ... !" he said and looked up at Khushi. Akash and Aman also turns towards the door and saw Khushi.

"Exact at 4.30, not a minute late ... SIR (emphasizing on the word sir)", said Khushi while showing her wrist watch to Arnav.

Arnav looked at her amused and watch the time on the clock on his table which exactly showing 4.30pm.

He then raise an eyebrow like asking her "can't you see I am busy?", its like Khushi just read the question in his eyes she said, "I will wait there (she pointed towards the sofa on her right) while you finish sir."

With that she moves towards the Sofa and sits down and opens her folder pretending to see but actually she was nervous of stares Arnav, Akash and Aman throwing towards her. Akash thought Arnav would scold her any minute now by disturbing him but to his utter surprise Arnav just starts to discuss where he left off. Akash gave a surprise look to Aman asking "what was that", Aman who also couldn't figure out Arnav's behavior just shrugged his shoulder and focus towards the discussion. The discussion went on, 15 mins passed and Khushi was getting bore, so she found an empty page on her folder and started to sketch, like she always do when get bored and got nothing to do.

After 40-45 mins Arnav got finish with the discussion, Akash and Aman got up and turn towards the door, Aman left the cabin and Akash was about to but his eyes caught Khushi and a smile played on his lips, Arnav saw that and look where Akash was looking.

Khushi was sitting on the floor bend over her folder, her bag lay open and few colors were scatter beside it and she was coloring something, her hair was on her left shoulder and few bangs of hair coming down on her face, her tongue was out touching the upper lip on left side and she looked totally lost in her drawing, "Akash .." Arnav said and looked at him questioningly, Akash stammer, "Oh bhai I ..i was .. just going" he quickly finished and went out of the cabin.

Arnav walked towards Khushi and stand right in front of her. 5 mins passed but Khushi still didn't realize that Arnav was standing in front of her. Arnav was amused at her concentration, he looked at what she was drawing and its look like a western men wear, Khushi extend her hand to pick up a color and it slips from her hand and roll towards Arnav's shoes, when Khushi moves her eyes toward the color to see where it rolled to and saw a pair of black polished shoes she immediately look up and saw Arnav staring down at her. Her mouth shaped into a perfect "O". Arnav find her very cute.