Chapter 98

(A/N: Apologies for being late, I had a very hectic day today. And i am very sleepy now. Its 3:00 am here and i am posting the chapter ... so ignore typo and grammar mistakes. I will proof read tomorrow

Here is the newest chapter ... do let me know what you think of it. I am a little rusty, written it after almost 4 years.)

---- Next Day – Sunday Evening

Khushi's heart picked up speed as their car stopped in front of the venue. There were reporters and paparazzi around and cameras where constantly clicking. Arnav went out of the car and came to Khushi's side. He extended his hand taking Khushi's hand, helping her out of the car. Khushi glanced around nervously and take a huge breath ... telling herself not to be nervous.

Arnav wound his arm around her and they both move inside amidst the clicking of cameras and questions shouting from reporters. They were escorted to the venue hall which was also buzzing with activity. There were many people, some standing and some sitting.

(Imagin something like above)

A representative guided Arnav and Khushi to their table. Khushi saw a small sign of AR DESIGNZ placed on the table. Aman and Lavanya were already there. They greeted each other and sit down. After some time Mamaji, Mamiji and Akash also came. Khushi greeted them and started talking to Mamiji. Nani and Rahul stayed back as Anjali was not feeling well due to morning sickness.

Khushi was feeling proud of Arnav, when every now and then someone would come and greet Arnav, praising him on the success of Paris and Milan Fashion show. Lavanya and Aman were also busy talking with different people. She couldn't help but notice some tension between Aman and Lavanya. Usually they would stand close or glance at each other, but right now it was the opposite.

After some time the host announces for everyone to settle down on their designated places as the show will be staring in few minutes. They all settled down in their chairs, Arnav and Khushi sit side by side with Mamiji on Khushi's right and Arnav on left. Khushi noticed that Lavanya sit between Akash and Mamaji and Aman was sitting on the other side of Arnav with Akash on his other side.

Some thing is definitely wrong, thought Khushi as she made a decision to talk to Aman about it. She was friendly with Lavanya but not that close to discuss personal matters ... but she was close to Aman and can discuss this matter as she had done it previously as well.

After the initial welcoming speech, the function was started and awards were given the to brand of the year in almost every category like Medical, Finance, Hospitality, Automation, Education, NGOs etc. After some time the category came for Fashion and it was without doubt AR won the award for Brand of The Year.

Arnav stood up amidst the applause from the the audience and gesture Aman to stand up as well. Aman looked at Akash, waiting for him to stand up but he remained seated and was smiling, he gestures with his head for Aman to go ahead. Aman was highly surprise as to why Arnav and Akash both asking him to go.