CHAPTER 79 - A

Next Day - Saturday Morning ---------------------

Anjali was putting the plates on the dining table for breakfast; Hari Prakash was almost done with the cooking. Nani came there and asked Anjali about Arush's health.

"He is much better Nani, he is sleeping now as he woke up around 5 am for his milk", said Anjali.

Nani nodded her head and saw Akash and Rahul coming to dining area.

"Bitya leave this and go to Arush, he will wake up if he is alone in the room", said Nani with concern.

"Rajat Uncle is there with him Nani, I asked him to come down for breakfast, but he wanted to stay with him", said Anjali.

"Good morning Dadi", said Akash as he took his seat beside Rahul. Nani nodded in response.

Mama and Mamiji usually wakes up late on weekends, so Anjali called Hari Prakash to lay down the breakfast. She was thinking to go upstairs to call Arnav for breakfast, when he himself made an entry, making her surprise.

"Good morning everyone", said Arnav in light casual way and sit down, opposite to Akash and Rahul. Rohan too came there and sit adjacent to Rahul, wishing everyone good morning.

"I guess your work problem is solved now, that's why there is no anger on your face Chottey", said Nani

"What problem Nani? Everything is fine at work", said Arnav as he places the toast on his plate and started to butter it.

Nani too started her breakfast, shaking her head at his grandson's changing moods. Rahul and Akash shared a knowing look and both smiled thinking the same thing, that it was not work, but Khushi and yes the matter seems to be solved looking at the calm Arnav.

Anjali wanted to ask about Khushi, if he had talked to her? or if they had sorted things out? but stopped when her eyes fell on her husband, who was giving her a playful smile. Anjali frowned and gesture to him, asking what is it? Rahul just shrugs his shoulder and look at Akash who was also having the same smile on his face.

"Akash quite with smiling and finish your breakfast, we have work to do", said Arnav and Akash got alerted.

"You are not going to office today, its Saturday and I need Akash to help me with something", said Anjali instantly.

Akash face fell, thinking that, again he will have to go for some shopping or some other errand to run regarding wedding preparations.

"No, we are not going to office today, but we will be doing work from home. And I have arranged for some extra help so you won't be needing Akash", said Arnav.

Akash sigh with relief, mentally thanking his brother, he is more willing to do office work than carrying bags of shopping. Why they have to shop so much for wedding? it never ends, thought Akash little irritated.

"Yes, I will need him, he is the brother of groom and I want him to take part in the wedding preparations Chottey", said Anjali in stern tone.

"And he will Di, when the real functions starts, before that I need to explain him about some important office work, because I won't be working after wedding for some days and he will take over", said Arnav.

"Oh really, then what will you be doing Chottey?", asked Anjali in a teasing tone.

"That's for me to do and for you to think", said Arnav smirking and stood up taking his glass of juice, "Akash, study room when you are finished" and then move from there towards stairs. Anjali look at Rahul, as if asking what was that, in reply, he again gives her the same playful smile. Anjali gave him a stern look and went back to her breakfast.