CHAPTER 1

Arnav was pissed, his Di always trying to persuade him to move on in his life. Whats wrong with his life, its going fine. Whats with the marriage anyway, if one can get everything without marriage then whats the need of it. It's more of a headache anyway, people just do it because they want benefits of their own not that they want to. He had done the mistake once; he is not going to do it again. "Ping" ' the elevator door open and he move towards his office, no one is there as it was weekend, of course except Aman, his ever faithful employee.

He enters his cabin and takes his phone out, "Aman ' I am in my cabin now" and without waiting for an answer cut the call. Open his laptop and check his emails. After few secs Aman enters his cabin, with one look at Arnav's stiff body and rough posture he knew he is not in a good mood.

"ASR, I talk to the manager of Vinat Textiles, you will have a teleconference with Mr. Bandra on next week, they haven't decided on the day yet as they are talking to another companies as well".

"Damm '" Arnav hit his fist on the table. "I don't care, if they are in talk with other companies or not, just tell them if they don't talk to me on Monday then I will consider their rival company Ranuat Textiles ' Arnav Singh Raizada never waits for others".

"Yes ASR '" said Aman, "the Sharma's are on their way here, will reach in 20 min approx" said Aman ' "ok ... arrange the conference room , I will be there in a while" said Arnav while putting his head back on his chair and closes his eyes. Aman turns around and left the cabin.

Another 2 hours were spend in the conference room in meeting and Arnav bagged another big deal. He was planning to extend his business to Hotels & Resorts and with the help of Sharma's joint venture he is making a boutique hotel and resort in Goa. All talks are done and deal was made final, only official paper work was left. "At least one good thing happen today", Arnav thought.

He enter his cabin after seeing off the clients and saw a girl leaning her back on his table facing towards him. "What are you doing here?" said Arnav sternly.

"Of course' came to meet you", replied the girl. "Now is not a good time Sheena"' "Oh come on ASR I am your girlfriend and I can come to meet you if I want to".

"I don't care ' I don't like uninvited guests", said Arnav coldly. Sheena really didn't like the word guest. Arnav move towards his chair pull out his mobile.

Sheena moves towards Arnav with a drink in her hand, she sits seductively on his lap and gesture the drink toward him, "baby, what you need is a drink to cool your mind and later we can do other things ' you know (she touch his shirt collar button)".

Arnav looked at her for a sec, take the drink from her hand and put it on the table pull her toward him and said "why don't we do that things now" with that he started to kiss her very roughly, Sheena can feel pain on her lips, she pulled back with difficulty and said "Ahh ' ASR it hurts '" put her hand on her lips' "Why? ' you don't like it" mocked Arnav. "ummm .. have this drink first naa .. plzz" she took the glass again.

Arnav looked at her first then toward the glass, when he sees little small bubbles he looked more closely and also sees some grains at the base of the drink, he fumes in anger.

He roughly pushed Sheena from his lap and she ended on the ground, he took the glass and throw near her feet ' "AAAHHh '" Sheena winced with pain as a piece of glass hit her foot and made a cut on her skin. Arnav fist his hands in her hair and jerk her head up. "What you think b***h, I am a fool that I won't come to know that you put something in that drink" said an angry Arnav.

"No ... I didn't put anything in it" cried Sheena with pain.

"LIAR'" shouted Arnav ' "What you wanted to do haan?? make me drug and then sleep with me, then claim on me bitch ..." he can see fear in Sheena's eyes cause that's exactly what she wanted to do.