CHAPTER 25

--------- Tuesday Morning - Around 7.30 am

Arnav felt something soft tapping on his cheeks, he stirred and open his eyes. He got shocked to see Arush almost on his chest, tapping his cheek with his tiny hand. He moves little upwards balancing on his elbows.

"ppaaappa", Arush exclaimed with a grin when he sees Arnav getting up and started to jump trying to get into his lap. Arnav heard another sound and he looked his side and his eyes got widened seeing Khushi sleeping beside him

"How ..", he was about to say when he remembered last night events.

"ppaaappaa", Arush said again and Arnav hush him ... "sshhshh", placing his finger on Arush's lips. He didn't want to wake Khushi up, not want to get into awkward position as they both have spend night in same room though they both did nothing but just slept but he didn't want anyone to know about it, he knew his Di could come for Arush. Little did he know that Anjali had already seen them together.

Arush hold his hand and put his finger in his mouth started licking it.

"What the ...", Arnav exclaimed astonishingly at that.

"Hey ... don't", he whispered and takes his finger out. But Arush hold to his hand and started making different baby sounds. Arnav gets up from the bed and Arush fell in sitting position on the bed and looked up at Arnav and started crawling towards him on bed.

Now what I do .., thought Arnav ...

He picks Arush up with his hands under Arush's arms. He holds him few inches away from his face as he didn't know how to hold him properly. He is still too small for him and he was worried that he might hurt him. Arush legs were dangling in air and he started to kick them extending his hands toward Arnav so that he can take him in his arms. (like a normal way to hold baby). But Arnav kept him that way in the air and move out of room.

Arush was wiggling in his hands wanting to snuggle him on chest but Arnav with worry kept him away from him holding him in air.

"unnhh aah ... uttthaooo", said Arush in his cute little voice opening and closing both his hands. Arnav stopped in mid stairs looking at him with strange expression that why Arush is asking him to carry him when he actually was carrying him but he failed to understand his meaning that he want to be close to him. (like we hold baby normally against chest). Arnav wanted to say "uthaya wa toh hai ...(I am carrying you)" but didn't as he thought that he would not understand him and move towards the dinning area.

Nani and Mami were sitting on the dining table waiting for others to come for breakfast. Anjali was standing near Nani cutting fruits for her. Arnav have seen them so he went towards them. Anjali heard Arush voice and look up. Knife fell from her hands at the sight in front of her.

Arnav holding Arush, though in a very funny manner but still he was holding him and Arush was making voices and extending his hands towards Arnav. Nani and Mami saw Anjali opened mouth and they too look in the direction Anjali was looking and get shocked seeing Arnav carry Arush.

They couldn't believe their eyes as it was the first time ever they have seen Arnav carry Arush. Arnav had once carry Arush before and hug him too but when he was sleeping as he was suffering from fever, also that time Anjali was sleeping and no one was watching him.

"Di ...?", Arnav called Anjali. But Anjali stood still looking at the duo.

"Di...?", Arnav called again, this time a bit loud and Anjali come out of her stunned state and move towards him. Arnav came near the dining table and give Arush to his sister.