CHAPTER 31 - A

(Disclaimer:   All photos/images belong to the respective owners who have uploaded them on net. I took them from google just to give the idea to my readers. I don't own them. Fashion Houses name, events name, places names are all hypothetical ... not real)

-------------- 16th April - Monday - IFCW Event - DAY 1

From today IFCW (Indian Fashion Couture Week) has started, this event is held after every 2 years and known as the "THE BIG" event in Fashion Industry in India. In this event 20 Fashion Houses from all around India participate. The judge panel not only includes Local Specialist from Fashion World but people from big foreign Fashion Houses were also invited to judge the designs. The design with high votes is selected as the "design of the year". This event also gives participants the opportunity for getting projects or a work contract with foreign companies.

Arnav was looking forward to this event from the beginning of this year. Last time he couldn't take part in this event because of Tania's incident and then the entry of Arush in his life. But this year Arnav was all ready to mark it with AR Designz's success. He wants to show that AR is the best and will still be on NO.1 after this event. Beside this there were 2 other reasons for taking this event very seriously.

One reason was to expose Shyam's dirty work in front of whole Fashion World. Stealing other company's design and displaying it as their own work is consider a major crime in Fashion industry and if you do that mistake, you have to pay heavy amount to that company and also your company will be out of Fashion League for the next 5 years as a punishment. There will be no work, no contract and no project for that company. And Arnav never forgives the one who cheats him.

Second and most important reason is to get a contract from Famous and Biggest fashion House "Von Faniota" which is considers as the father of the Fashion World and very famous all around the world. It started its base from France and extended its head offices in UK, Spain, Italy, Germany and Switzerland. Arnav had been trying to contact their HR and Management Team from last 3-4 months, he had talked to many people, did many teleconferences with its London Office. After trying for months he finally was able to make them agree to come and attend IFCW event as a guest of AR Designz. In that way they can see their design and work pattern. Also they can visit his office or factory as well.

Von Faniota was also looking for some Asian touch in their next Fashion Show and they were also searching for good Company and when AR contacted them, they saw it as a opportunity to explore their Fashion line further.

The commotion inside AR Mumbai office was a sight to be seen today, everyone including designers, management and event department were running here and there for completing last minute detail. As usual Arnav Singh Raizada was barking orders on everyone; he does not want a tiniest mistake to be made. Khushi was sitting on a chair after doing her part of running and thinking while watching people running that she had given Arnav a right name "Laad Governer". Everything is done but still Arnav is keeping everyone at their toes. Khushi shakes her head and event towards cafeteria to have coffee to relax herself.

-------------- Around 5.00 pm @ HOTEL PARADISE

The first day of IFCW will start sharp at 6pm, the event was held in Mumbai's biggest 5 star hotel "HOTEL PARADISE". The hall was decorated and arranged with lighting, seats beginning to be filled. Judges Panel was right in front of the ramp, Owners of the fashion houses is sitting on left side of the ramp and foreign guests on right side. Photographer are right in front of ramp, reporter from different channels were also present.

Khushi was sitting with AR team of designers; they were allowed to bring one family/friend member with them so Khushi had brought Payal with her. It's her first time attending a big event like this and more importantly it's the first time her design is going to be displayed in front of the Fashion World, and this means a lot to her.