CHAPTER 5

FLASHBACK 3 yrs ago @ Vincent Institute ...

"Riya ji I can't do this", said Khushi apologetically to her senior. "Khushi please, Neha didn't make it because of some emergency, and I don't have anyone else to fit into my dress, it will only fit to a very slim lady and you are perfect for it", said Riya pleadingly.

"But I can't go on stage, there will be a lot of people and not to forget our uni guys, they will nag me about it after that", said Khushi worriedly.

Riya thought for a while and then said excitedly, "don't worry I will give you a masquerade mask, you can put it on and no one is going to recognize you in 5 mins.

"But .. I .. , Khushi was about to say something when Riya cut her off. "Please Khushi I beg you, please do this for me, the show is about to start in an hour, I won't be able to get other girl to model my dress ... Please help me I don't want to fail in my final project please." Riya was really begging to Khushi and Khushi could see how much worried she was, of course its her final year project, her passing the degree depends on that, not to mention a job too.

Khushi hesitantly agreed, "Ok I will do it, but please no one should know it was me.", as Khushi didn't want another incident like this to happen, she knows if people find out that she had done a modeling for one of the dress other will ask her too, as she was not less than a model herself, but Khushi don't like attention that's why she never goes in that direction.

"yesss... Oh thank you Khushi ... don't worry I won't tell anyone. I own you a big one", Riya happily hugs Khushi and take her to the green room to make her get ready for the show.

A black BMW 760i stopped in front of the university gates, the back door open and Arnav Singh Raizada comes out along with Aman, the dean of the university who was waiting for the chief guest, hurriedly moves towards Arnav to greet him, "Welcome Mr. Raizada to Vincent Institute".

"Pleasure is all mine", Said Arnav while shaking hands with the dean.

"Please come this way, show is about to start in half an hour", dean gesture Arnav to follow.

Arnav enters the university following dean, every head turns in his direction, all the girls were going gaga over him as he was looking dashing in his Black Armani suit with royal blue shirt and black shining cravat, boys were also getting impress by his persona, Dean took Arnav to Auditorium which was decorated for the fashion show, with ramp in center and seats on right, left and front. Arnav sat with dean on the front seat on the right side of the ramp.

Every year Vincent institute would hold the fashion show for final year project students, who showcase their creations in front of judges, chief guest and many other well known people from the fashion industry. Many students have the chance to land the job or internship if their work is liked by any company. And this year, Arnav Singh Raizada was the chief guest as at that time he was the rising star in the fashion industry with his company AR Designz reaching toward heights. And many students were hoping to impress ASR too (especially girls) so that they can get job or internship at AR DESIGNZ.

"Oh my God, ASR is here and he is looking so handsome and sexy", a girl came inside the green room shouting lightly, every girl present their got excited.

"He is so dreamy naa ... I wish I could date him", one girl say ...

"huh forget date .. I just want to kiss him .. he is so yummy", other girl say.

and the chatter goes on about ASR ..

Khushi was hearing all this from behind the curtain, as there were many small booths made for the models to change the dress. Khushi got nervous hearing that ASR is here, being in Fashion field who doesn't know about ASR, everybody knows him and his success, she doesn't know much about him but she too found him interesting. But never gave a thought as she has never met him.