CHAPTER 79 - B

(A/N: Hey guys posting part B as well. I have to rush out for meeting in afternoon not sure when i will be back so thought to post it incase i don't get the chance in evening. So ignore any typo or grammer mistakes ... :)

(Warning : Some Mature Content)

---------------------------------------------

Khushi and Arnav talked about various things and slowly Khushi's talk stopped as she felt content and being cocooned in his warmth ... she couldn't help but close her eyes. Arnav smiles as he saw her closing her eyes and snuggle more into his chest.

"Just some time more Khushi, I am sorry to keep you wake up like this", said Arnav softly placing a kiss over her head.

"It's ok Arnavji, i am not sleepy ... but where are we going? Its more than an hour now that we are still in the air", asked Khushi getting irritated now with all the waiting ... though she was feeling somewhat sleepy, but didn't want Arnav to know, because she saw that, how excited he himself was with all this surprise stuff.

"Well that's the main surprise, the place we are going ... others are small surprises", said Arnav.

"That's means there are more than one surprise?", asked Khushi looking up at him.

"Of course, do you think that I will just keep one surprise for you on this special day", said Arnav raising an eyebrow.

"It's not that special, it's just my birthday", said Khushi averting her eyes.

"Well not for you, but for me it is special, because on this day an angel was born for me", said Arnav as he lifted her chin.

Khushi's heart swells with happiness hearing his words. He is beginning to make this a habit now ... to make her speechless.

"So this special day should be celebrated", said Arnav flicking her nose, "Nani had already invited your family over to our house and Di must have done all the preparations till now".

"Oh they shouldn't do that much efforts, I don't want to celebrate it tomorrow", said Khushi pouting.

"Why?", asked Arnav instantly.

"Stupid NK, he is not coming. You know since the time we have become friends ... like some umm (she frown to think) 5 years ago, we have always celebrated our birthdays together", said Khushi with a smile, "And he said he is busy with work, what work have you given that he cannot come here", said Khushi ... now giving a glare to Arnav.

"Don't give me that look, he is under Akash, you should ask him that", said Arnav.

"Hmm", said Khushi and went back resting her head on his shoulder.

After some seconds she looks up at him, "Arnavji, don't you have friends other than Aman and Lavanyaji ... you never talk about it ... what about your college friends and when you were abroad for studies?

Arnav look at her curious eyes and expressions. He sighed, "I wasn't much into making friends and hanging out in my college and Harvard days. My main focus was on studies".

"Still, there must be some people ... I ... I remember Anjaliji mentioned that Rohan ji was your friend from Harvard days right and Tania too", said Khushi looking at him, who had his head turn towards the window. When he didn't say anything for another few seconds, Khushi put her head back on his shoulder and look down, she didn't want to make him upset.

Maybe he still didn't feel like talking about it, thought Khushi slightly sad.

She wanted him to be open with her in everything; she didn't want him to feel hesitant to talk about anything related to his past years with her. But it seems like its gona take much more time than she had thought. But next moment she looks up at him, surprised, when Arnav spoke, "Yeah he was my friend. Apart from Aman ... Rohan, Yuvraj, Lukas and Ellen were my friends. I mostly hung around with Yuvraj, Lukas and Aman. I was close to Yuvraj then, as he was my roommate too in Harvard. When I started modeling, I become friends with Tania. When I came back to India I was in touch with them through emails and messages, but they lessen slowly as I got busy with AR. Aman remain a constant part of my life though. After what happened with Tania, we all just fell apart. Just like Rohan they all blamed me and I too didn't explained myself. Aman was the only one who believed me, I was surprise that why he is not blaming me like others, but he said he knows me that I cannot do something like that with any girl. Later when they all got to know the truth, Yuvraj called me to apologize but I told him straight that there is no friendship left between us. After that it was just me and Aman I guess ... and yeah Lavanya too", said Arnav as he gives her a small smile.