CHAPTER 60

Khushi came out of the elevator on the 6th floor ... she moves to the left, as the hotel manager told her, the stairs will take her to the rooftop.

After Arnav left the party, Khushi couldn't stay there for long. She wanted to go back as soon as possible and meet Arnav, so after an hour she came back to hotel with Payal, Anjali and Rahul. Others stayed back to enjoy the party. She messaged Arnav when she entered the hotel and got his reply next second to come on rooftop. She shyly told Payal that she is going to meet Arnav and in return got teased by her sister and Anjali too. Some where she was feeling worried, what if something is wrong and on the other hand her heart was fluttering with anticipation of being alone with him. She wanted to spend some quality time with him as they will be going back to India tomorrow. She wanted to do something special for him to be remembered forever.

Coming to rooftop, Khushi spotted Arnav on the left side, standing against the railing. She moves towards him, there was a table set for two and there was a thing which she figures out to be a champagne bucket with two glasses.

 She moves towards him, there was a table set for two and there was a thing which she figures out to be a champagne bucket with two glasses

Arnav turns back hearing the footsteps and saw Khushi approaching him. He move a step ahead and held out his hand as Khushi came near. She gives him a big smile as she held his hand ... but the next moment a gasp escaped her lips as Arnav pulled her to him.

"Oohh ... Arnavji ... waa" Khushi wanted to asked but her words die as Arnav captures her lips. She couldn't stop the moan that erupted from her as she wound her hands around his neck ... Her clutch fell on the floor ... all question of what, why, how ... left her as she felt his tongue touching hers.

Hearing her moan Arnav couldn't help but deepen the kiss as he plunder his tongue inside her sweet mouth sucking hers. He pulls her more close, crushing her petite form in his strong arms.

Khushi left like she has been kissed after ages although it was only a week back that Arnav kissed her in his suite and she had craved his touch since then ... his lips are so addictive and she needed more. She felt his tongue explore her and it was driving her crazy. She hungrily kissed him back, not wanting to lose any distance between them as she presses herself more into him. The pleasure that seared through her body made her legs go week, she stumbles a bit but Arnav held her tightly, his hands around her waist and back. Their bodies were fused together, just like their lips were, that now even air could not pass between them.

They kissed for the longest time, taking small breaths in between but not leaving each other lips, finally when they were in dire need of breath they broke apart, their breathing heavy and un-even. Arnav places his forehead on hers as they both tried to control their breathing.

After some time when their breath become somewhat regular Arnav place small kisses along her cheek and jawline, Khushi tilted her head to give him access and he move down to her slender neck, giving little nips and licks. She moaned again and Arnav felt his arousal starting to get uncomfortable ... he needed to stop ... there are some things that needed to be discussed. Reluctantly he pulled back and a protesting groan left from Khushi's throat. Khushi tried to pull back from his grip but Arnav didn't let her move.