CHAPTER 64

Chaos ...

That's what was happening all around media ... the newspapers, channels and internet ... after Arnav's declaration of his love for Khushi in front of the media yesterday.

There was not even one single newspaper or channel which was not flashing Arnav and Khushi's photo from yesterday event. The media had gone completely berserk ...

Gossiping ... how the employee wins over her boss.

Defaming ... how ASR had been in and out of flings and not a commitment material.

Questions ... the status of the middle class girl, background about her family.

Admiration ... how the mighty ASR has fallen in love ... what a beautiful couple they made.

Where there was praising, there was also dirty gossips. Arnav had already prepared Khushi for this, and also told her parents when he last met them that media can get very dirty if they want to ... so he wanted them to be prepared for it ... and also assured them that they won't have to face the media. Khushi completely understood how the media works so she didn't mind a single thing ... but she was worried about her parents ... so she has called them and Shashi assured her that they are fine.

Payal was teasing her at how Arnav declared to the world that he loves Khushi and soon they are going to get married. And Khushi was proud of that.

Anjali, Rahul and Akash admired how Arnav declared his love for Khushi in a way that her respect won't be harm.

Arnav was happy that finally he was able to tell the whole world that Khushi belongs to him and now no one can raise a finger on their relation. But he knew that it's just the beginning, he was worried that media had ways to find out information and soon they will get to know about Khushi's residence and her family. He didn't want her family to face the media as they don't have any idea how to deal with them as his family who had been in situations like these many times.

Its already been 2 days since the success party but still the media was trying to get in contact with Arnav to get his private interview or to locate his fiance to know more about their relation and details regarding wedding.

Arnav sighed as he saw reporters at the front of AR building ... he took a turn and went to the back side of the building to park his car.

Arnav has been completely busy since 2 days, doing meetings with Media and PR departments and also he have to take decision regarding further projects of AR. Also there was another very important decision have to be made for which he had called a board members meeting.

Aman came out his cabin as soon as he saw Arnav entering office hall.

"Aman when is the board meeting?", asked Arnav when Aman came close to him.

"This Friday ASR", replied Aman.

"Good, have you informed Di?", asked Arnav. As Anjali own few shares of AR so she was a member of board as well.

"Yeah, she said what's her need when she is going to vote in your favour as always", said Aman.

"Hmm but still, I don't want other members to think that she doesn't care about AR matter, so I want her to be there", said Arnav as he climbs up the stairs.

"Ok I will call her then", said Aman.

"Leave it ... I will tell her in the evening", said Arnav as he give a quick nod to Annie, his PA and went inside the cabin who also follows him.

"So what I have today?", said Arnav looking at Annie as he places his laptop on table and sit on his chair.

"FashionDew magazine called to have your interview, other 2 channels also asked for the appointment. You have a meeting with Lavanya Mam to decide on the next fashion show, plus Jack (AR's lead photographer) wants to have yours and Khushi mam photoshoot. I got a call from finance manager from Mumbai, he wants to have a meeting as there are new candidates who wants to invest in AR ...", Annie was telling his schedule when there was a knock on the door.