CHAPTER 85 - B - Marriage Day

(Reader discretion Advice: Include Mature Content 18+)

------------ After some time 

All guests had congratulated Arnav and then Shashi had announce to move to another hall for dinner.

"My shoes?", Arnav murmurs as he looked around, while Poonam helped Khushi in wearing her heels.

"Here they are Jiju", shouted Payal cheekily as she, Aashima and Divya came in front of Arnav and Khushi with his shoes in Payal's hand.

"And I don't think I will be getting them easily ... am I?", said Arnav with a sigh.

Payal, Divya and Aashima shake their head while Poonam and Naina also joined them.
"Paisey do ... jootey lo", said Aashima loudly and then all girls started to chant same sentence.

"Paisey do ... jootey lo" ... "Paisey do ... jootey lo" (Give money ... take your shoes)

"Ok ... ok ... wait", Arnav yelled over the loud chorus. The girls stopped and looked excitedly as Arnav put his hand in his sherwani pocket and takes out his cell phone.

The girls look at each other in confusion seeing Arnav dialing the number.

"Yeah Raj, the box I told you to keep with you ... yeah bring it to me", said Arnav and cut the call. Then he smirked at the girls. Khushi was suspicious looking at his smirk, which was a clear sign when Arnav thinks he will win ... for sure.

Soon Raj came there with a box in his hand and stood next to Arnav. The girls again got excited thinking that there is money in that box.

But soon their excitement changes to shock as Raj opened the box and takes a pair of same silk jooties which Payal was holding in her hand.

Raj put them down on carpeted floor and Arnav wears them. Everyone around Arnav was shocked and surprise. Akash and Uday have grins on their faces while the girls pouted and Khushi and Anjali giggled.

"Jijuuu ... that's not fair", Aashima was the first to speak.

"Yeah ... that's cheating", said Divya.

"Chottey ... whats this?", said Anjali not believing what Arnav had done.

"I told you Di, Arnav Singh Raizada is always prepared", said Arnav proudly making girls pout and whined.

"Shabash Arnav bitwa ... eh hui na baat", said Mamiji loudly.

"Jiju that's the custom that groom had to give money to his saalis", said Payal.

"I know ... but in exchange for shoes right", said Arnav and then pointed towards his feet, "but I already have them ... so I guess I don't have to give money".

"Cheating ... that's cheating", said Poonam.

"Everything is fair in love and war, right Jiju, Di", said Arnav and then look to his side at Anjali and Rahul.

"Wah saley sahib, even I couldn't think of this", said Rahul.

"Great going bhai ... I will remember this for my wedding", shouted Uday from behind the girls. Akash, Aman, Dhruv and other men cheered while Payal, Aashima and other girls pouted and made sad faces.

Shashi, Garima, Buaji, Naniji, and Mamaji shakes their head at young gang and then Shashi move ahead telling everyone to move for dinner.

"You can keep these shoes as a gift from us", said Akash cheekily looking at sulking Payal who gave him an irritated look and throws the shoes in his feet.

"ohhooo", Akash, Uday and Dhruve oohed at the girls as the move ahead grumpily.