CHAPTER 32

"Here you go Mr. Raizada", said the Manager of London Office of Von Faniota while singing on piece of paper and moving it towards Arnav who in return give a small nod and sign the document which now connected the two companies into a contract.

"Thank you Mr. Richard", said Arnav while standing and shaking hands with him ... "will be looking forward working with you".

"No ... thank you ... you have solved our greatest problem we were having for our next Fashion Show", said Mr. Richard with a smile, "we will be looking forward working with you".

"Pleasure is all mine", said Arnav while escorting Mr. Richard and his associates towards the door.

"we will be expecting your presence soon Mr. Raizada", said Mr. Richard now moving out of his cabin.

"yes sure ... I will defiantly come ... but after 10 to 20 days ... my sister's wedding is coming up", said Arnav.

"Oh... congratulations man ...", said Mr. Richard. "Do convey my regards to your sister as well".

"Sure", said Arnav while shaking his hand once again and gesture Aman to escort them till the exist. Aman went with them and Arnav came back to his cabin. He picks up the pieces of paper which was the contract that have been made between AR Designz and Von Faniota. Finally his hard work is paying off and at the end of this year AR will be known internationally as well.

He called his head lawyer Mr. Roy to his cabin ... he give him the contract papers to further fulfill the legal formalities.

Finally ... free from one important thing ... thought Arnav ... now to the next most important task "talk with Khushi".

It was Friday ... and Khushi will be at his home tonight ... as she comes to RM on Friday night for her weekend stay. Arnav looked at his wrist watch ... it was 7.35pm ... he will reach home in 30-40 minutes ... then dinner ... then his Di would most probably take Khushi into her room for discussion ... no wait .... endless discussion about her wedding and what not. He would probably have to come up with some excuse to whisk Khushi away from his sister tonight. May be he could say he wanted to discuss something about the project ... yeah he could say that, thought Arnav while packing his laptop bag and then move towards the exit.

While driving home his mind went back to the past couple of days ... he had been so busy with work that he didn't even get a chance to say proper Hi to her. Though they do acknowledge each other by staring for few seconds which end in with a smile from her end and a small nod from his end.

He had come back to Delhi on Sunday night but the rest wanted to stay another day as they wanted to explore the beach. Monday went in attending press conferences and giving interviews, most probably what had happened at IFCW with Shyam rather than AR had won the award. But still AR had managed to be the in top news of every news paper. And almost every channel was showing the footage of IFCW where Shyam had been exposed by Arnav. Many reporters try to contact Shyam but he remained unavailable.

On Tuesday, Mr. Richard had come with his associates that included the head of HR, head of Marketing and head of Design Dept. from London Office of Von Faniota. First few hours were spend in clearing their doubts about the Shyam Fiasco. Arnav had assure them 100% loyalty in working with them and also explain that people like Shyam deserve to be punish like this who stole other peoples hard work and display them as their's. They were impress by the strict business man in Arnav and his thoughts about rules and discipline. Then the rest of the day went in discussing what exactly Von Faniota wants for its next Fashion show and how AR could help them.

On Wednesday, Arnav give Mr. Richard and his associates a tour of his company, studio and wardrobe section. They were impressed by the architect of office and huge selection of wardrobe. They also like the style and kind of dresses from traditional to western, from casual to formal. Then later they also visited AR factory which again impress them as AR does its all work by itself ... does not hire another company for the knitting, embroidery etc.