Explanation

Outfit pictured above.

----------------

Lyra's POV

"So uh what was that?" Aang asked halfway through.

"What was what?" I asked and grew pink.

"You know that interaction, you two weren'teven fighting" Aang poked.

"WHATTTTT?! YOU TALKED TO THE ENEMY?! LYRA, HE'S EVIL! HE'S TRYING TO CAPTURE AANG WHY WOULD YOU TALK TO HIM?!" Sokka hissed croakily sounding more like a toad.

"He's not evil, Sokka. He's just-"

"Evil..." Sokka hissed in my ear and began examining my head.

"NO SOKKA! He's misguided." I defended pushing him away only for him to return.

"Guys she's got a concussion, I think she's delirious.." Sokka stated as I swatted him away.

"I'm not delirious!" I protested, and finally managed to return the attention to Aang.

------

Meanwhile, I patched the wounds easily, and removed the ceramic shards buried beneath the skin.

The shards were harder, but i managed.

Sokka polished his boomerang, as Aang steered Appa.

"So where are we going?" I asked as i finished sealing the cuts.

My head felt prickly where I had hit it.

I shook it off, and dismissed the cocussion to be nothing.

"It's in the earth kingdom right?" I asked.

Aang nodded, and for once I had been able to see on Appa. With the use of waterbending of course. All I had to do was fight the wind that threatened to blow the molecules away. I was still getting used to it. It did take quite a bit of energy but the sky was full of clouds, and clouds were water. With enough focus I hoped I could possibly walk on the clouds. Still it'd take some practice.

"Yeah, actually we're almost there!" Aang cheered.

"Where?" I asked again.

"Omashu!" Aang smiled as we landed.

"Ohma- what now?" I blurted.

"Not Ohma, Oh-ma-shu." Aang corrected.

"Anyways, we're here!" Aang smiled as Katara, and Sokka climbed down off of Appa.

I was amazed at the sheer size of the city surrounded by a huge cloud of mist.

"It's hugggge!" I said amazed.

I don't think I'd ever seen something so big. It was bigger than even the southern air temple.

"I used to come here to visit my friend Bumi!" Aang smiled, standing atop a slope.

"Wow, we don't have cities like this in the south pole!" Katara gasped as Sokka's jaw practically dropped.

"They have buildings here that don't melt..." Sokka stated in awe.

"Uh- Sokka, the air temple didn't melt either" I piped in.

He nodded,

"Yeah, buttttt it didn't have a cool wall with guards" Sokka argued.

"Whatever floats your boat" I shrugged.

"Well let's go slow pokes! The real fun's inside the city!" Aang urged as he began to descend the slope.

"Wait Aang!" Katara protested.

Aang stopped,

"It could be dangerous if people find out you're the Avatar." Katara warned.