Time

This song is seriously awesome, I love it! It's called (Open your Eyes- By Bea Miller) as usual not my song or video. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!
-Rose

------------------

Lyra's POV

Everything passed in the blink of an eye, my fevered dreams were filled with vivid  memories, well perhaps not memories, they definitely weren't nightmares..

I heard a warped voice in my ear, and the cries of a child.

My vision was blurry but what I could see was  gorgeous, vivid saffron silk was wrapped around something.

"She's beautiful, Lyra" the voice said lovingly. I couldn't help the joyous skip of my heart.

Black hair the same as my own, and her eyes were such a familiar gold.. she had my nose, and my lips, along with my eyelashes. But, her ears were definitely water tribe. I saw her chakras flow inside her. Though her bending held the same channels as waterbender, she was most definitely a fire bender.

Oddly, I didn't feel shocked in the slightest, instead I stroked the babies cheek lovingly.

"Would you like to hold her, My Love?" My voice hummed softly, but it sounded older. Lighter, in a way. Like I didn't have a care in the world.

"Aang, and Katara are here. Toph is on her way, she can't wait to meet her goddaughter." The distorted voice informed me excitedly, as I passed the bundle to warm, slightly calloused hands.

"Hello, my fire lily." The voice cooed to the infant.

The fantasy burned away, like logs in a campfire.

I reached out to the fading light until it was gone although and my hand struck pleasantly warm metal.

I groaned in confusion, and achiness.

"What happened?" I asked myself.

I pushed myself up feeling the aches fade with each pop from stiff bones. I rubbed my forehead and found it was slick with sweat.

I heard the groan of metal when I was hit with memories, I relaxed upon realizing it was safe.

Imagine my surprise when I hear Liu's voice,

"Took ya long enough" she joked, "how'd you sleep?" She asked me.

"Great actually, we're in a different room, it doesn't smell like cinnamon" I noted to her.

Dr. Liu nodded with a grin as I allowed my waterbending to space to every corner of the room,

"Smart girl" she praised, "you are correct, we are in the medical wing. It seemed that all you're body needed was some good sleep.  Because, the fever subsided a few hours after you went to sleep. Do you feel better?" She asked me.

I nodded,

"I feel great! Like I could run back and fourth on the ship ten times!" I said to prove my energy.

Admittedly, maybe not run, but whatever.

Liu chuckled,

"Perhaps that's not the best idea. However, if you want, General Iroh, and Prince Zuko are on deck right now, you may join them if you wish." Liu offered.

I thought briefly then agreed readily.

I pushed myself off the medical bed, and stood to my feet.

I noticed my new clothes, they were a women's tunic, and loose hanging pants.

Liu noticed my curiosity and answered the question that plaqued my mind,

"The tunic is mine, it doesn't fit me anymore, and the pants were of Iroh's choosing. He thought you might enjoy the feel of lighter fabric, but if you wish we have washed your original clothes, and worry not, I changed your clothes." She explained with reassurance.