Loopy Lyra

Song is Darkside (Besomorph Remix) by Neoni, video by TheCloudKid go check them out if you like it. As usual not my song or video, just another song I was listening to while writing this chapter. I hope you guys enjoy!
-Rose

Lyra's POV

"Sokka" I whined,

"No, no, no. No pyromaniac Lyra" He scolded.

"I'm not a pyromaniac!" I objected.

He shook his head,

"Okay what about all those times you play with the campfires?" He stated.

"I was tending to the fire" I deflected.

Sokka nodded,

"Okay, not to mention you being head over heels with a firebender" He began,

"And all those times when you were 'cooking' and had burns"

"I was just making sure the fire didn't burn the food!" I defended.

"Fire bad!" He stated simply.

"Fire good!" I fired back (get it).

"Bad!" Sokka argued,

"Good!" I argued

"Bad!"

"Good!"

"Bad!" Sokka yelled back.

"Bad!" I agreed,

"Good-" He agreed, "wait- No! That's my trick!" He complained.

I smirked at him,

"Mine now" I stated with a grin and ran up the stairs before he could catch me.

"Hey, get back here!" He yelled and ran after me, "you can't use that trick against me!" He objected. My grin didn't falter,

"Well, I just did!" I laughed and slipped away into a nearby hallway.

Sokka shook his head,

"Fine, whatever" He grumbled and returned to the inventor.

I decided that since no one was watching me, I would explore.

For awhile I just walked around. I found this secret area which had small wooden weapons, not exactly suprising with everything. I stretched my hands out as the humid air turned dry. My hands met the cloth of a curtain. I pushed the door sized curtain aside but before I entered I noticed several crates outside.

High quality crates were lined by the doorway with burnt imprints on the wooden cases.

I stopped as my finger traced the outline and immediately paled.

It formed a fire nation insignia.

"Okay, don't panic" I calmed myself, "maybe someone found it and decided to use it for storage purposes. Yeah, that must be it" I reassured myself.

I reached in the crate and prayed my thoughts were wrong.

I reached into the box and found several metal spearheads each slightly different. I winced as my left pointer finger grazed the edge of the razor sharp blade and blood beaded to the surface.

"Ow" I winced and licked my finger to clean up the cut.

The metal of one was warm under my right hand and I carefully examined the objects. What I thought was a spearheads appeared to be partially true. It had a open bottom and a rotating part in the open bottom where I think it attached to the spear pole itself.

I recognized the quality as fire nation. It was the same feeling as the weapons of other fire benders we fought before.

I shuddered as realization hit me.