Theories for Branch Bending

Hey guys! No worries! I was thinking recently and I decided to make a branch bending chart for each element. This is air. Alot of them are theories but I want Lyra to study branched bending in the future so this will be huge. Here is Air:

My thoughts are, Air controls gasses, weather, wind, and can be pulled from someones lungs when Zaheer killed someone with his airbending by suffocating them. Maybe mist? Not sure. Possibly gases and poisonous gases, body warmth (how Tenzin, and Aang control the air around them for warmth), increased speed, flying, breath, evasiveness (like how Aang can sense stuff in the air before it hits him), also seeing with air currents which I hadn't thought of somehow, one of y'all came up with it which is absolutely genius. Many of these are probably only for strong connections to the elements, and/or spirits. Which is why Lyra has La (the ocean spirit). Also they kinda switch eyes in a way. Like she can see through his eyes what he sees in her environment.

Moving onto water,
I was thinking ice, mist, and water. Blood, and other bodily fluids, probably muscles cause they have water in them, plants, temperature like how Lyra warms the water in the air. Probably most drinks, fog which falls under the same category as mist, and with blood increased force by bending the blood in their bodies for more strength and bending chakra, being able to see with water in general, snow. I'm not sure about oils. Oh, and healing, bloodclots, muscle cramps and tears like a torn muscle.

Fire:
Electricity, also I saw something online the other day about how firebenders can control energy through lightning and redirection, well I was thinking, if they control energy they can probably control electrical impulses in the brain, and essentially mind control someone, then chakra healing, mind explosions and seeing with heat.

Earthbending:
This one was really easy. I imagine earthbenders can control carbon. Human bones are made from carbon and calcium so maybe earthbenders can conrol bones. Still a theory, not sure. Definitely metal, although not platinum which makes zero sense to me since they're able to bend pure iron. Sand, which leads me to wonder if they can blend glass. Dust probably, and movements like heartbeat when Toph could tell Katara was lying. And seeing with earth (duh).

Most are theories, so feel free to comment any of your own. No hate to anyone. If I find negative arguing your comment will be reported or deleted. Please be positive and feel free to disagree with any of my theories if you don't agree. I do enjoy researching possibilities.
Have fun!
-Rose