Agreement

Lyra's POV

"Hey wake up!" A stranger urges.

What happened? That was a really weird dream.

I sit up and find myself unable to see. Well with the water anyway.

"What happened?" I ask as light blinds my eyes.

Wait, light? I pull the blindfold away met with rich greens.

"Why can I see?" I ask.

The young teen in front of me shrugs and motions for me to sit down.

"We were all brought here by the black and white spirit-"

"Hei Bai" someone adds.

"But why can I see?" I ask.

He shrugged,

"My Aunt Aki is deaf but she can hear right now. I suppose this place isn't effected by your physical setbacks."

I nod my understanding.

An akward silence fills the area when suddenly I hear a familiar scream.

"Sokka!" I yell as he's dropped roughly by the spirit into our bamboo prison.

"Wait, why are you here?" I asked as Sokka glared up at me.

"What does it look like?! I got captured shortly after you did!" Sokka frowned and brushed off the dirt from his pants.

"Wait can you see?" Sokka asked me as I nodded.

I hadn't realized it earlier but on closer inspection I saw bits and pieces of the big brother I had before the attack.

He was a few inches taller than me and he was definitely more muscular. 

"So, what's the plan?" I asked no one in particular.

Everyone I turned to shook their heads.

"We had one at first but the bamboo is never ending. It's like walking in place." A mid aged woman sounded.

"There's gotta be a way out come on!" I urged.

"If there's an entrance there's an exit." I stated and Sokka nodded.

-----

Suddenly hours later, the bamboo opened up and my waterbending returned as my vision went black.

I pushed aside the bamboo as I heard Katara yell,

"Sokka, Lyra! You're alright!" She cheered as I waddled away and realization hit real quick of how bad I needed to use the ladies room.

"What happened?" Sokka asked confused.

"You guys were trapped in the spirit world for twenty four hours, how do you guys feel?" She asked us as I waddled into the forest to dig a hole.

"Like I seriously need to use the bathroom." Sokka stated and followed my lead as I just finished.

"You done?" He asked and I nodded.

"Then hurry up, I gotta take a dump too!" He urged and I nodded.

‐-------------

Morning came quickly and I slept soundly for the night.

"Thank you, Avatar. If only there were a way to repay you for what you've done." The man bowed graciously.

"You could give us some supplies, and some money." Sokka stated as I elbowed him in the ribs.

"Ow! What was that for? You were thinking it!" Sokka groaned.

"Yes, I was but maybe they need those supplies for themselves as they now have more mouths to feed again!" I stated.