Gonna Show You

You ask and you shall receive, I hope you guys enjoy! Also her swimming outfit above. She's gonna be wearing the same navy blue blindfold on her eyes again, at Kyoshi. Also I managed to get the scar in. You can kinda see it.

----------------

Lyra's POV

"Is she alright?" Aang asked.

"I'm sure she's fine." Katara answered.

"Aang, Sokka, Katara?" I questioned sitting up.

Instantly I connected with the water molecules around me.

I groaned my memory unclear

"What happened?" I asked as I pushed myself up.

As I pushed myself up, Aang lunged at me.

He hugged me tightly around my midsection, and I was reminded of how much of a kid he truly was.

"Are you alright? We were so worried!" Aang cried as he buried his head in my shoulder.

I smiled.

"I'm fine, I must've hit my head when I fell." I answered.

"No, you don't have a bump on your head." Katara answered.

I shook my head, as Aang finally let go of me.

"I do." I winced touching a red bump on my forehead.

"It's just fading." I finished.

I moved my hand over the bump using waterbending to help lower inflammation.

"How did you do that?" Katara asked amazed.

I shrugged.

"Instinct, I guess. It just felt natural." I said nonchalantly.

----------------

It was nightime as we flew over the ocean, Katara, and Sokka had fallen asleep and I had noticed Aang had not. I had just pulled on my blindfold having solace knowing it was on.

"Anyway, what'd I miss?" I asked Aang quietly, trying to sound cheerful.

Aang sprung up on Appa's head. Off the edge of the saddle. He took a rigid breath prepared to share their findings when I caught on.

"Ah, you found out... It'll be okay though. I promise." I assured Aang as I placed a gentle hand on his forehead.

He hugged me tightly as I sat beside him.

Tears streamed down his face as I tried to assure him.

"It'll be okay, Bud..." I assured him trying to soothe him as best I could.

I rubbed his back gently.

He eventually stopped crying and his eyes drew closed as he relaxed against me.

I frowned bringing my hand to his head feeling the arrow tattoo, I smiled softly remembering how quickly he had picked up on what I could do. It was monumental is contrast how stuff had happened in the south.

Appa stopped at a small quiet island as I gave him some water which he lapped up eagerly.

He soon fell asleep.

Leaving me to wonder what the stars looked like.

I felt something move in my gut that longed for me to swim beneath the waves, and I stepped forward, towards the waves that lapped on the beach shore.

Asura followed behind me but stopped and lapped up water but spat it out upon realization that it was salty.

I surrendered removing the pouch of berries hidden beneath my waistband from the air temple patches which I had collected on our way up. Which Asura took happily and went back to sleep.