Cloud Reading

Cigarette Duet- By Princess Chelsea. I've had the song in my head for ages now. But as usual not my song or video. All that jazz. Here's a little picture of my little Baby Grey. She's growing so big!! But anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

------------------

Lyra's POV

"Anyways, back to the previous topic... that woman is crazy!" Sokka yelled.

I rolled my eyes,

"Yeah, your so totally full of joy right now." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Shut- shuddup Lyra. My life will be calm, AND happy, AND joyful!" His anger causing him to kick a small pebble into a sign which returned but not before a smirk settled on his face from the release and the pebble hit his temple as he released an "Ow!" From his lips.

A teasing smirk nestled over my face, and I met his eyes with an amused expression at his fallen figure. His eyes sparkled with annoyance that he'd just been proven wrong and I offered my hand for him to get up.

He shook his head, not allowing his pride the chance of taking another blow.

"That doesn't prove anything!" He argued and stood up cautiously.

"Sure-" I smiled, "and it didn't provide me with endless entertainment" I hummed amusingly.

"Shush" he ordered me with an annoyed flick of his fingers on my nose.

I instead caught his fingers in my mouth and nipped down on them, making him yelp. He looked at me, mock betrayal, and I stuck my tongue out,

"That was your own fault" I argued before he could protest, "you put your fingers near my mouth, and I was gonna talk" I defended my reason weakly.

"Well, I liked my predictions. Certain things are gonna turn out very well!" Katara grinned.

"They sure are.." Aang agreed.

"Why?" Katara tilted her head, "What did she tell you?" Katara asked eagerly.

"Some stuff" Aang shrugged innocently, "you'll find out.." he trailed as Katara walked away from us.

Oh, how oblivious they both are....

You know, that brings a thought. Aunt Wu said the person I'd marry would be my opposite, but she never said how they were opposite... Element? Temper? Spirit? With the war? Against the war? Good? Evil? Physically? Mentally? Location?

I imagined the man I'd marry (yes, man. As attractive as I found women (now that I'd come to terms with my bisexuality) I leaned more towards men. It was more of a preference, although I could get down with a girl if I felt like it.) He wasn't much taller than me, dark hair, loving, caring, kind, loyal, scarred, mentally unstable...

The face of my lover formed in my mind as it sculpted his face, it was as it fully reveled itself when I actually saw him..

I hummed thoughtfully, and followed after Katara, and the others.

"What's with the sky?" Katara piped curiously

"It seems perfectly normal to me" I said as I tilted my head.

"We're waiting for Aunt Wu to come and read the clouds." One of the villagers answered plainly, with his head inclined upwards.

I looked on unimpressed. Okay, I may be a little loco in the head but I'm not that crazy. Clouds are just non-condensed water.

"What do you mean read the clouds?" I asked the villager curiously. Perhaps I was simply misunderstanding what he meant. 

He looked at me as if I was stupid,