Hahn's Threats

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A BRIEF MOMENT OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT Song is Sick of Being Told- By Grace Vanerwaal, as usual not my song or video! Enjoy!

-Rose

Lyra's POV

It was fifteen minutes later when the two finally returned, both seemed off as I heard Katara fall onto her sleeping bag. I clenched my eyes shut trying to focus my waterbending so I could read their expressions, only to be hit with a headache worse than normal.

'La, I can't read their expressions. Can you help?' I asked the spirit resting peacefully in my veins.

I was shocked when I didn't get a response from the spirit,

'Ba-dum' 'Ba-dup' I received in response as blood rushed through my ears.

It was my own heartbeat that answered my anxious thoughts.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I rolled to Katara, physical touch it is.

She was shaking, at first I thought it was her crying but tears did not stream down her face,

"Can you not touch me, please, Lyra. Don't touch me, I'm mad, and I don't want to lash out at you" she explained quickly as I nodded,

"Sorry, but please explain what happened" I requested as I rolled onto my sleeping bag.

I heard Aang land on the animal furs on his back,

"We got caught by Master Pakku, he's refused to continue to train both me and..." Aang was biting his lip, I just knew, his nervous habit when he didn't want to say anything,

"me" I finished for him, in disbelief.

"Yeah" Aang stated as I hit my fist to the fur lined floor,

"Damn, that Master Pakku!" I growled in frustration as I stood up.

"I'm so sorry, Lyra" Aang apologized as I shook my head quickly,

"No, it's okay, you went to a private area. He was following you, or he was snooping. Both are unacceptable behaviors as an invasion of privacy" I explained as I gritted my teeth.

"I know, but still.." Aang said, sounding sad, and ashamed.

"It wasn't your fault" I stated as I brought my hand to pat his head reassuringly, then stretching out for the wall,

"Go to sleep, I'm going to take a night walk with Asura" I explained with a calm smile as I reached the door.

"Okay, please stay safe" Aang requested sounding concerned as I heard the snores of my older siblings in response.

I had been tired, but the need for sleep had rushed from my mind like waves receding from the shore before a tsunami, undoubtedly coming in a huge wave long from now.

Anger simmered in my mind like a kettle about to boil over,

"Asura" I cooed in a gentle tone, a contrast to the rage beneath my skin.

I heard a soft meow/hoot mixed sound from my left as I turned slowly.

I felt so naked without my bending, so exposed. The switch to turn off my bending was still stuck in place on "on" but it was connected to a almost empty tank.

It was the blackness, the empty lack of light around me that terrified me, The simple glow of my bending was gone, the one thing that kept the darkness from suffocating me.

I was terrified.

I felt lost, and now my stupid asshole of a teacher decided that he wouldn't train the avatar, or I simply because the two were practicing different bending techniques, not unknown from the rest of the world.