2 Out of 3

One of my favorite songs just what I enjoyed while writing this chapter. I do not own the Song or any rights to it. Purely for entertainment purposes.
It's called 'The Fixer by Brent Morgan'. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy!

----------------

Lyra's POV

We were escorted down into lengthy catacombs. I knew this because I could feel the running waterfall behind the walls.

The air was filled with water molecules that returned my sight to me.

Azura perched proudly on my shoulders, having nipped and clawed at the guards who attempted to pry her off.

The king had to send several guards to a medical bay, as Asura had gotten several arteries and chi spots (obviously with no intent to kill as they were merely paralyzed).

I had one free hand but my other one was putting off balance so I wasn't as coordinated as usual. My right foot took the majority of the weight as I walked.

I formed a plan in my head, everything had air pockets right? Well air contains trace amounts of water. Though the drier or dustier the air the less there is. But maybe just maybe, I could expand the water in the crystal and make them explode.

I tried it and opened my palm as much as possible, the water was extremely small and it made it extremely difficult to control or connect.

I could feel the crystal tighten on my wrist from it expanding.

I could hear the cracks like in a melting iceberg that had suddenly been hit.

My hand burned as I stretched it as far as it could go, the crack was audible this time and I froze as the king stopped at the sound.

"Did you hear that?" He asked aloud.

"Hear what?" I asked innocently.

He narrowed his eyes at me suspiciously, and hummed lowly.

His suspicion was gone in an instant when the sound of a waterfall hit my ears, and we arrived at a balcony.

The king laughed as Aang perched himself on a large stone above several stalagmites.

"It seems I've lost my lunchbox key, and I'm hungry!" The king grinned maniacally.

"Oooooh there it is would you mind fetching it for me?" The king said after pausing.

I pulled at the waterfall but was unable to slow the falling water.

I knew there was something hanging in the waterfall (likely the key) and a old ladder.

I heard Aang grunt as he dove headfirst into the waterfall.

I worried for his safety as the water was moving far to fast. I was sure that only the Avatar state could slow it, and Aang had yet to control it.

"Ooh climbing the latter, no one's thought of that before!" The king smirked sarcastically.

I gasped as I heard him screaming when he was shot out of the waterfall.

"Is he alright?!" I cried.

"Yeah.." Sokka breathed in relief.

Aang jumped and shot in a downwardes spiral into the water only to be shot out again.

"That's right keep diving head in. I'm sure it'll work eventually!" The king teased.

Aang gasped as an idea came to mind.

He broke a stalagmite off and stood on the even ground, sending the stalagmite through the waterfall with a bit of airbending behind it, the key in tow. The key hung attatched to a long metal chain that hung above us.

It dangled inches above the kings head.

"There! Enjoy your lunch. I want my friends back now!" Aang glared.

"Uh- not yet I need help with another matter. It seems I've lost my pet, Flopsy." The king frowned mockingly.

Oh how I wanted to punch the madman. But my hands had become immobile due to the spreading crystal which now reached my waist.

It was growing far too fast for me to keep up with.

Aang was told to find a pet..

We were gathered within a large room as the crystals had begun to spread up my shoulders.

It seems Aang had spotted said pet which appeared to be a rabbit.

He jumped down into a large cavern.

"Okay, found him!" Aang informed the king.

"Bring him to me! Daddy wants a kiss from Flopsy!" The king said lovingly and opened his arms.

"Come here Flopsy..." Aang ordered gently and took small steps towards the oddly placed rabbit.

It's a trap! I realized. That rabbit wasn't Flopsy.

Aang knew this. At least I hoped he knew.

I heard a loud growl as Aang gasped.

He didn't know. Oh Spirits help us..

The creature slammed its palms together in an attempt to catch Aang, whom managed to evade the attack.

The small rabbit ran as Aang followed quickly behind with the large gorilla goat dog rabbit creature thing in pursuit.

"Flopsy wait! Flopsy!" Aang called to the rabbit.

Meanwhile the king laughed maniacally.

He dove forward as the rabbit entered a hole in the wall.

"Wait a minute..... Flopsy?" Aang caught on as the large creature stopped and took Aang in its arms as its tail wagged vigorously.

I worried it was gonna hurt him, but the king wouldn't kill his only hope at keep his kingdom alive, would he?

No, as it turned out the goat gorrilla dog thing was friendly and licked Aang's face.

"Flopsy!" Aang cheered.

The king whistled as the gentle giant crawled up the wall where the king began to vigorously pet its belly gushing, and cooing at the creature.

"Guys, are you okay?" Aang fretted.

"Other than the crystals slowly encasing my entire body? Doing great." Katara said lightly.

"Yeah Aang we'll be alright, just do your best." I encouraged.

Right as I finished saying that Sokka fell off balance,

"Come on, I'm ready for the next challenge!" Aang stated upon approaching the king whom smirked like a madman.

"That can't be a good sign..." I trailed.

----------

Sooo I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Have a lovely day, and stay safe and healthy. Love you guys, and until next time Bookworms! I'm out!
-Rose