Found

Her belt functions like a pocket for Asura

----------------

Lyra's POV

I walked into town square, on the search for Katara.

I found a fruit stall, which reminded me I had yet to eat lunch. I dug through my pockets and found a coin. I was pretty sure it was silver judging by the ridges carved along the edges.

There were orca berries and several other fruits I'd never encountered before.

I decided to go with the small pouch of orca berries, and handed the woman a silver coin.

"No, dear. Helping a friend of the Avatar is payment enough." She stated kindly.

"Are you sure?" I asked kindly and slid the silver coin behind another fruit on her stand.

"Yes, dear. Have a lovely day."

I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you- uh by chance have you seen my sister?" I asked politely.

"The young lady that looks just like you? Yes, she's at the stall behind you." She pointed.

I nodded my thanks.

Aang and Katara seemed to be mid conversation.

"Oh, good, can you help me carry this back to the room? It's a little heavy." Katara requested.

It seemed she had yet to notice me.

"Actually, I can't right now." Aang declined.

"What do you mean you can't?" Katara questioned.

I approached the stall as Asura peeked her head out from my waist pocket and stole several berries from my pouch.

"I promised the girls I'd give em a ride on Appa, why don't you come with us, you too, Lyra. It'll be fun." Aang offered.

I shook my head, no.

"No, I came to help Katara." I explained.

"Besides, watching you show off for a bunch of girls does not sound like fun." Katara retorted as she refused Aang's offer.

"Well- neither does carrying your basket." Aang retaliated.

"It's not my basket. These supplies are for our trip. We've told you we have to leave Kyoshi soon." Katara said, her voice hinted with anger.

"I don't wanna leave Kyoshi yet. I can't put my finger on it but they're is something I like about this place." Aang said as his words wandered.

Cue the giggles!

Right on time.

The girls must have said something funny because they all laughed.

"What's taking you so long, Aangy!?" One girl stomped.

"Aangy?" Katara said as we shared the same thought.

"Real creative nickname right there, Aang. Now if you'll excuse us." I said about to lead Katara away.

"One second, Koko!" Aang called and went in front of us.

"Simple monk huh? I thought you promised us this Avatar stuff wouldn't  go to your head." Katara began

"Yeah, Aang honestly. We have to leave soon. The longer we stay the more danger this village is in." I explained.

"It didn't, you know what I think? I think you two are jealous. Besides this village is protected by the Avatar,  I can take em!" He posed.

I facepalmed.

"You haven't even began to learn the basics for waterbending, Aang!" I scolded the boy. He was being foolish.

"Wait jealous? Of what?!" Katara asked defensively.

"Jealous that we're having so much fun without you!" Aang stated, completely ignoring me.

"That's ridiculous." Katara argued.

"It is a little ridiculous, but I understand." Aang said.

I snatched the basket from Katara, I was sick of being ignored and tossed aside, only to be picked up like the second choice.

I was quite heavy as Katara had said.

We walked away as the group of girls became impatient and pulled Aang away.

------

"I mean what does he think this is?! A game?!" Katara fumed.

I shrugged. I was upset too but I never let it get to me, I had already forgiven Aang.

"Aang may be the Avatar, but he's also a kid, Katara. He's gonna make mistakes." I consoled her.

"Come on let's practice our bending, I need to practice my mist bending.." I urged her as I followed her to the house.

She nodded and took a deep breath.

"Okay.." she agreed.

---------

3rd POV

Lyra was busy.

Katara sat across the room staring at her sister.

Lyra had no issues forming a bubble of water nor dispersing the water in the air. But she had several issues removing the water from the air. She could bring the molecules along with her but couldn't remove them from the air.

She tried several things.

She tried a thought out with the water molecules. She tried to walk on the mist. She got three steps but her calves burned as she tried to hold the molecules together.

Back to Lyra's POV

"Katara-" Aang called. I turned my head in his direction, losing my concentration.

I fell on my wrist.

"Aang! I was so close!" I grumbled.

"Opps sorry, Lyra. Anyway remember how the unagi almost got me yesterday?" Aang asked sounding smug.

"Yeah, whatever. I'm gonna go feed, Asura." I said quietly, excusing myself.

The little creature at the mention of its name had begun to coo.

"Fine!" Aang stomped as the conversation ended. I could only hear him yell, fine as I walked a long enough distance away. I sat beneath a tree. I munched on the orca berries occasionally giving Asura some.

As I fed Asura something in my gut changed. It just felt off.

I put Asura back in her little cubby at my hip. I rushed to the town

I heard the furious roar of the unagi and the sound of a ship landing on the shores.

Prince Moody was here, and he was looking for trouble.

-----

Soooooo I hope you guys enjoyed. As usual have a good day! Until next time my Bookworms! Stay safe and healthy!
-Rose