Eruption Pt. 2

Now That We're Alone- By The People's Thieves. This song is awesome! If you like it I recommend you look up the YouTube channel: Common Sense. Their YouTube videos are incredible! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!
-Rose
-----------------

Lyra's POV

"How are we going to get the cloud book, though?" I asked as I turned to Sokka.

He was the strategic guy, and without him a lot of these plans would probably flop.

He hummed, and then broke into a grin,

"I have an idea.." he grinned.

------

The plan was in action!

I stalked around the back with Aang below me on the first floor. We jumped from floor to floor until we reached the top.

"There should be a door- probably below us." We hopped down to the small balcony, "called it" I smirked. Aang shoved me playfully, and we pushed open the door.

The room smelled of a fading mustyness, and jasmine. It was warm and a fire brewed at the rooms center.

Aang was messing around with a desk, quieting Momo.

"Ssh, we don't want anyone to hear us" he scolded Momo.

I was so focused on my search, that I didn't look for anyone, when Meng snuck up on us.

Aang turned around only to notice the staring occupant just as he happened to finish scolding Momo,

"Oh! Oh, I didn't see you there" he stuttered.

I flipped around and I recognized the body figure of the girl earlier with gravity defying hair.

"You don't like me, do you?" She frowned.

I glanced towards Aang for an explanation but he looked like he felt bad,

"Of course I like you!" Aang reassured her.

She shook her head,

"But not in the way I like you.." she said glumly.

"Oh, I guess not" Aang agreed sadly.

"It's okay! Meng said reassuringly,

"It's just really hard when you like someone, but they don't think of you that way" she sniffed.

"I know what you mean" Aang said, sounding downcast.

"She's beautiful by the way" Meng complimented Katara.

"Huh?" Aang said in surprise.

"She means, Katara, Bud" I simply shrugged. Meng jumped up, seemingly startled.

"Just me" I reassured her.

She nodded,

"I see why you like her; she's sweet, she's a bender, and her hair seems so manageable.." Meng said as she pressed her hair down only for it to spring back up in an instant.

I shook my head,

"You'll find someone, and the lonely days will pass. But without patience you are sending a broken ship to survive a hurricane" I said wisely.

Meng nodded, and Aang wiped his eyes.

"Come on Aang, I didn't find it." I said as I reminded myself of the situation at hand.

"Wait, don't you want this?" She asked and held out what I assumed was the book.

"How'd you know?" Aang asked her.