People Are Irritating

Song is Little Girl- By Rosendale. As usual not my song or video. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter as much as I do!

-Rose

-------------------------------

Lyra's POV

"What the heck was that?" I yelled as I shivered,

"Had to break you out of that... Thing!" Pakku stated.

"Training starts now" he stated as I nodded.

"Move the water" he instructed, "feel the push and pull" he stated as he left to get breakfast with a wave.

I focused on lifting a large ball of water, but each time I lifted the massive ball it broke like a water balloon.

"Argh! This is impossible!" I growled and dropped the water in frustration.

"It's easy" Aang stated as he lifted the water only to have the smaller blob of water break with a 

'Pop!'

"" It's easy" he says!" I mocked Aang. 

Finally I lifted the water, imagining that the water was floating. 

I didn't even realize that my hand weren't moving as I closed my eyes, focusing on circulating the water creating a weightless blob of liquid.

"Whoaaaa!" came Aang's voice.

I released my focus as the balloon broke with a similar, 'pop!'

"But it was floating, you weren't even using your hands!" Aang said in shock. 

I raised an eyebrow, about to retort something in return when Master Pakku's voice startled me,

"Have either of you been practicing while I've been gone?" came his voice startling me.

"No, Master Pakku! She was waterbending without using her hands!" Aang explained quickly.

Master Pakku scoffed, 

"Impossible! No one can do that!" he exclaimed.

I shook my head, surely he was right. That's impossible.

"Now, I recommend you both keep training" he urged us.

I nodded, returning to lifting up the water as I used my hands to urge the water up, only causing it to break.

Aang continued moving it, struggling to hold the water up, but doing better than he was previously,

"You're moving the water around, but you're not feeling the push or pull" Pakku explained as Aang struggled to grasp it,

"I'm trying!" Aang stated as he attempted to hold the water.

"And you, Lyra. Your waterbending is always active, why not try instead of using your hands you focus on what you want to manipulate in your mind?" he offered, but not before bouncing his attention back to Aang,

"Aah! Maybe that move is too advanced for you, why don't you try an easier one" he stated to antagonize Aang.

Aang fell for it and threw the water to the ground in frustration, as my own bending popped once again making me grumble profanities.

This continued, as Master Pakku continued to antagonize the two of us. It only forced my focus to snap quicker and quicker with each jab until finally we went home and had dinner. 

I walked in feeling more tired then ever before, all of us quickly eating without a word as we walked to the sleeping quarters. My waterbending seemed to have exhausted itself so I was walking into everything.