Siblings Pt. 2

This isn't my photo. Or song. The song is called Wonderland by Axel Johnson (lyric video). Just another song I was listening to while writing this chapter. The photo above contains  the altered scar as I was notified that faded burn scars don't look like I showed earlier. So I altered it referencing actual burn scars. Choose whichever you like. Enjoy this chapter!

-----------------

Lyra's POV

"What is it, Darling?" I asked again.

She hissed at something behind me past the tree.

"You're out rather late.."  Zuko smirked.

I sat up quickly. So quickly I was filled with a sense of dizziness.

I stabilized myself.

"What are you doing here, Zuko?" I said irradiatedly.

"Where is your group?" He questioned.

"Hmmm..." I hummed "don't know but they aren't here. They left me to distract you." I bluffed.

"That's a lie." He stated.

I hid my panic, who had he found? It couldn't be Aang or Zuko would be gone.

"Have you seen that water scroll by chance?"

"Katara!" I realized "where is she?!" I said and made a motion to Asura.

Suddenly I heard screams in the distance.

Aang, Sokka!!

"Let them go!" I growled and pulled some water from the fallen leaves beneath me. They turned to an icy blade on my fingers as I held them below his throat.

"Come with me, Lyra. We can go to the fire nation together with the Avatar." He offered his hand.

"Then what? Lock my family up, and destroy the world? Then proceed to leave me as soon as you've gotten what you want? No, thanks I'd never join you."  I spat venomously.

"But you'd gain your sight! The fire nation has the best healers in the world!" He argued.

"Sure, captured healers." I reflected.

"You'd live in luxury!" He stated.

"I'd be in a prison, luxurious or not" I pointed.

"I didn't want to do this.." he stated.

"Do what-" I said as I blacked out and felt something hard hit the side of my temple.

"Sorry, it's for the best..." He said as I finally fell unconscious. I smiled as I heard a hiss and then heard something worse and my smile fell as Asura was caught in a net.

------  

The sun on my face was the first thing that woke me up.

Where is Asura, and the others?

A headache prevented me from connecting to La. I'd have to do this on my own.

My blindfold was down. I could feel the sun on my eyelids and the sound of the river in my ears.

The wet earth soaked my back. I could hear heavy steps with full breaths. Firebenders. Not just any firebenders, guards. The sound of their heavy armor clunking together with each step.

I could hear screeches. The same sound Asura made.

My baby! Is she hurt? I swear if she even has a feather out of place...

I made sure my breathing stayed the same slow pace despite my body needing more to stay concious.

The rope tying my hands together broke as I pulled my hands in a unnoticed ripping motion which severed to ropes.