Cyriptic Warning

Leaves From the Vine- Mako Iwamatsu. Not my song of video as usual I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!
-Rose

-------

Lyra's POV

I drifted in and out of concious as as the 'medicine' took effect. Sokka had returned and I heard his footsteps,

"Lyra!" He yelled in alarm, "are you alright? Of course she isn't alright, Sokka." He scolded himself. The anger in my veins lay like poison in my system. It coursed trough my very core and the sound of raging storms combined.

I felt a pull at my gut and my conciousness was sucked down a tube.

I held desperately to Sokka's words but they faded.

With my effort to open my eyes I shot up.

My vision was open and I didn't wear a blindfold, I was in a vast swamp.

The anger was raw, and I shook with rage. Jet had hurt one of my own and I didn't doubt he'd hurt many more and crush Katara's heart.

"Lyra," came La's calm voice as the mist parted and he walked into view, "you must calm yourself" He breathed.

I twisted my head towards him feeling my anger bubbling over.

"What do you expect me to be?! I am paralyzed for Spirits sake, and my family is surrounded by wolves in sheep's clothing! He's hurt Asura, and I refuse to allow him to hurt anyone else! That poor cat-owl is not even a year old and she is scared to death because her mother is paralyzed, and might've died were it not for her intervention! He hurt my daughter, La. My child! My baby girl! And if he thinks he isn't gonna get what he deserves, he's got Hell to pay!" I fumed as my temper exploded.

La nodded and made a soothing motion,

"He'll get far more than he deserves" La assured me. "However if you keep allowing the rage in you'll become a vengeful spirit. I didn't come here just to calm you. I have news..." He trailed.

He looked downwards,

"Your rage is especially dangerous right now. Something has occurred, and I worry that it may be earth shaking." La shuddered.

I straightened myself and saw his stoic face crack,

"La-" I said quickly to jump in and assure him.

"Lyra, this secret is not for the faint of heart. Twelve years from now an unearthly power is coming. It is not to be controlled, this power is a new element." La finished and I pulled back in shock,

"What do you mean, new element?" I questioned worriedly, "and what does it have to do with me?" I questioned again.

La shook his head,

"I have already said too much, if you want to learn more visit Aunt Wu, she is a long friend of mine. She knows everything." La answered.

He fell back into the fog and it disappeared with him.

My vision grew a blinding white and I twitched.

----

"She's yet to wa-. Sokka- lies-" ba-dump "Poison- innocent- town- drown" the words came like fever dreams, I almost thought they were dreams until I heard his voice,

"Let's go." It was that psychopath, Jet!

My fingers twitched and I fought the paralysis with all I had. If I didn't innocent people were gonna die.

"Lyra! You're awake!" Sokka whisper yelled "I got the note" he nodded.

He propped me up against the tree trunk and I finally gained control. Though my movements were still sluggish.